Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd 29/08/20

Just now, BawWatchin said:

How's your club getting on in the premiership today?

They're in the Championship. You must be very familiar with it?  Almost as familar as you lot are with 4 goal difference defeats. ^_^

Guest DAVIDB69
We looked ok but are absolutely toothless in the final third. 4-0 feels a bit flattering but neutrals may suggest otherwise.  Superb finish for the fourth though

That’s the problem 4 goals in six games tells us where the problem is.

Our points total so far would probably only give us about 40 points over the season which would put us in trouble.

13 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

We looked ok but are absolutely toothless in the final third. 4-0 feels a bit flattering but neutrals may suggest otherwise.  Superb finish for the fourth though

We did look ok. You're right.

I thought we were the better team for long periods at 0-0 and 2-0, but there is just nothing there in the final third.

Seems strange to be reflecting on our lack of scoring prowess after having shipped four goals, but over the course of our first few games in the premier league it's clear our biggest concern is up front (although our defence is not without a worry!)

Rory McKenzie, take a bow

Brilliant performance today, Kiltie starting and playing both strikers is something we've been needing to do for ages. Plenty of positives all round for us - first half I thought United were really poor, and were maybe unfortunate not to score earlier on when they had loads of corners for first part of the second half. I'd been saying this was a must-win game for us, but I didn't expect a win by such a clear margin! I just hope the momentum from this result continues after the break. 

United had first 15 minutes of second half and that was it. Connolly [emoji23] guy was a trier for us but f**k me no way good enough for this level.

Love when Rory sticks it up the boo boys, what a great team goal. Hopefully onwards and upwards now and Dyer realises that mixing it up can work.

2 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Love when Rory sticks it up the boo boys, what a great team goal. Hopefully onwards and upwards now and Dyer realises that mixing it up can work.

Shame the boo boys were at home on their tv’s!