Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd 29/08/20

seriously why all the nasty comments towards the Arabs from non Killie fans ...all i know is there club and fans have a healthy disdain towards the pickers and the zombies 

Edited by Godric1970

42 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

United had first 15 minutes of second half and that was it. Connolly emoji23.png guy was a trier for us but f**k me no way good enough for this level.

Love when Rory sticks it up the boo boys, what a great team goal. Hopefully onwards and upwards now and Dyer realises that mixing it up can work.

He was barely passable at last seasons level. 

Contract extension till 2023 too. The banter years may not truly be over. 

In his post match interview Mellon saying he is “baffled”.  Aye Mickey, I’m baffled why you kept Chalmers on for 90 minutes.

Neilson couldn’t see when Pawlett was having a bad game, I hope Mellon is not one of those managers.

Said to my mate earlier, as we sat in a darkened room watching the game on a big screen, it's typical that these TV-only games are being played in glorious sunshine! No doubt as soon as we can get back to the grounds it'll be pishing down and blowing a hooly.

Thought we were excellent today. If there was any cause for concern, it was that we conceded a couple of big chances almost unchallenged in the first half, and we have Connolly's poor finishing to thank for our clean sheet as much as anything. It's all about building confidence for our back four just now, so a clean sheet will do wonders and the fact Rogers hardly had a save to make will help.

Think there's no doubt that Dyer knows his best system is a 4-4-2 with Brophy and Kabamba. He needs to solve what we do when they're not both available, as our Plan B generally proves to be useless. When we have those two up top with Burke and Kiltie providing the creativity, we look a far better side. Delighted both strikers scoring.

It's been a hard start to the season so didn't feel particularly comfortable at 1 or 2. Fantastic to see us racking up 4 and putting the game beyond all doubt. Our last couple of goals were really well worked, on Kabamba's part for the third and a real team effort for the last.

Good way to go in to the international break and feel a bit more confident vs Aberdeen than I did. I'm no Dyer lover, but really hoping this is the result that turns it around for him and I'm proven wrong, rather than the one that keeps him in a job longer than he ought to be.

2 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Said to my mate earlier, as we sat in a darkened room watching the game on a big screen, it's typical that these TV-only games are being played in glorious sunshine! No doubt as soon as we can get back to the grounds it'll be pishing down and blowing a hooly.

Thought we were excellent today. If there was any cause for concern, it was that we conceded a couple of big chances almost unchallenged in the first half, and we have Connolly's poor finishing to thank for our clean sheet as much as anything. It's all about building confidence for our back four just now, so a clean sheet will do wonders and the fact Rogers hardly had a save to make will help.

Think there's no doubt that Dyer knows his best system is a 4-4-2 with Brophy and Kabamba. He needs to solve what we do when they're not both available, as our Plan B generally proves to be useless. When we have those two up top with Burke and Kiltie providing the creativity, we look a far better side. Delighted both strikers scoring.

It's been a hard start to the season so didn't feel particularly comfortable at 1 or 2. Fantastic to see us racking up 4 and putting the game beyond all doubt. Our last couple of goals were really well worked, on Kabamba's part for the third and a real team effort for the last.

Good way to go in to the international break and feel a bit more confident vs Aberdeen than I did. I'm no Dyer lover, but really hoping this is the result that turns it around for him and I'm proven wrong, rather than the one that keeps him in a job longer than he ought to be.

Spot on, my only issue is i'd rather have kept the momentum going with a trip to Aberdeen next weekend instead of the international break.

31 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I heard that Rory knocked on Guff92's door the night, shagged his missus, and ate all the pineapple of his pizza...

I’d be raging if he did that to me.

I love the pineapple on my pizza. 

Edited by Junior_Arab