Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd 29/08/20

8 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I'll not be paying for another terrible away game stream but if anyone can point me in the direction of other ways to somehow watch this there's 1 week of free access to my #onlyfans on offer.

The Snug bar. 

Edit : senddem noodeys, boi. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I'll not be paying for another terrible away game stream but if anyone can point me in the direction of other ways to somehow watch this there's 1 week of free access to my #onlyfans on offer.

Clubs are on their knees and no wonder with that attitude!

3 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I am quite happy to pay for streams, Scottish football needs money coming in during lockdown. 

Two pretty poor goals to lose. Cross for the first one was a peach but should have been stopped from coming in. The second, Neilson could have made more of a challenge for the flick on but would want another look to see if Brophy was onside.