Hibernian v Aberdeen

It would be a hard case to make that Ross hasn’t done a good job at Hibs so far. He took over a shambles and we must’ve been one of the better performing sides outside the OF since.
My only question mark with him is that we’ve occasionally had these totally flat, shite performances that are as bad as anything that came before him. Aye Aberdeen won all their battles, didn’t let us in the game and all that but we’ve seen a few other equally limp no shows from us.
We’ve probably got a bit of space above and below us in terms of spending in the league and fourth should be a fair target. Less than that this year and I’d be disappointed in his performance. 
Dunno like. I think we've been utterly garbage in what are big games. Only good performances was v Aberdeen at home, and at Tynecastle last season. Shat it in the ER Derby, zero penetration against Aberdeen last two games, and never laid a glove on Celtic or Rangers under him.

The Aberdeen strategy of beating the sides worse than you for getting a good league position isn't a bad one, but it's limiting if you're really not much better than many other sides. I think Ross might start stretching patience pretty quickly if we keep looking toothless against anyone half decent.

15 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

Shite like Hibs that have won more cups than the perennial bottlers Aberdeen over the past nigh on 30 years?  Even shite like my good pals in maroon have managed more cups in this period and they've been relegated, twice! 

Aberdeensed it min aye.

In the last 30 years both clubs have 1 scottish cup and 2 league cups exactly the same.

I wont embarrass you by suggesting we go back 40 years

31 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

In the last 30 years both clubs have 1 scottish cup and 2 league cups exactly the same.

I wont embarrass you by suggesting we go back 40 years

I wouldn't be the one who should be embarrassed if you had to go back 40 years to start bettering your cup record against the shitey teams (© some other Don)  to be honest.  Those days are long gone for the Dandies.

20 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

Shite like Hibs that have won more cups than the perennial bottlers Aberdeen over the past nigh on 30 years?  Even shite like my good pals in maroon have managed more cups in this period and they've been relegated, twice! 

Aberdeensed it min aye.

If you consider Derek McInnes Aberdeen to be perennial bottlers, considering Hibs have never finished above them in the league, what does that make the mighty Hibees?

45 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

If you consider Derek McInnes Aberdeen to be perennial bottlers, considering Hibs have never finished above them in the league, what does that make the mighty Hibees?

We're on an extended streak of bad luck.  It's about 145 years long.