Hibernian v Aberdeen

Aberdeen are streets ahead of us on that performance. Particularly in midfield, McGeough came on as a sub and would arguably be our best midfielder. Ferguson and McCrorie completely dominated the game.

Still a lot of work to do for us, I hope this is a bit of a wake up call. Other than Livingston the performances have been hinging.

Absolutely shite losing a game to a pen like that, so needless. Aberdeen were the better team and as soon as they get a lead it’s basically game over, we’ve seen it so many times. 

Back to the drawing board for us, decent first 30 mins then never kicked a ball. Meh.

Guest Bob Mahelp

A stroll in the park like, men against boys. 

I'm away to hibs.net to read about them greeting about us sheepshagging basturds being dirty, cheating time wasting boring fuckers and how their Brazil 1970 side got cheated.

Happy days. 

Great win. I thought we fell a bit deep for the last 20 minutes, but we still arguably asked more questions of Marciano in that time than they did of Lewis. McCrorie was excellent, but nobody played badly for us - special mention for Hayes who I thought offered great protection on the left. Substitutes all contributed when they came on, too.