Hibernian v Aberdeen

24 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Is that the protocol for a false pos?

Even if the NHS test is negative? Or are Hibs just being ultra careful?

The SFA and the Scottish Government have said the player needs to self isolate. Ridiculous situation. 

3 hours ago, TheDon99 said:
12 hours ago, big al said:
McGinn not injured?

He was last weekend but came off the bench in the European game so I assume he's back fit for this one.

Fantasy football app says he’s injured, that’s why I asked.

3 minutes ago, big al said:

Bit dramatic there.

1 player missing will absolutely f**k you over?

Really. 

Gogic out of our midfield and we’re goosed. Doidge missing upfront and we’re left with Jamie Gullan. 

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Gogic out of our midfield and we’re goosed. Doidge missing upfront and we’re left with Jamie Gullan. 

Marciano out would give me the fear, and being a family man, he has more chances to catch it. The only sub is Dabrowski who hasn't played a competitive match since last year, for Cowdenbeath. I did see him keep a clean sheet against Queen's Park around about then, but he did have a couple of dodgy butterfingers moments.

Worrying about which player could be out really emphasises how bad the depth is in this squad.

Stevenson would be a worse but not disastrous replacement for Doig, Mallan or Hallberg the same for Newell and Allan or Horgan could take the one spot they're competing for. Otherwise, there are about 8 starters whose absence would concern me.

Gogic a huge miss today against McInnes' hammer-throwers.  We needed him today for the inevitable physical battle. 

To think we are essentially getting punished for a false positive, yet the Aberdeen 8 have managed to avoid any form of repercussion whatsoever after 2 players tested positive. Laughable really.