Hibernian v Aberdeen

16 minutes ago, the tungston weasel said:

Mostly would like to see a midfield two of Mcgeoch and Ferguson. In a 4-2-3-1 with the three being preferebly Hayes, hedges and kennedy. But I wouldn't mind if Wright or mginn was part of it.

Mt fear is McInnes 4-2-3-1 is actually a 4-3-2-1 and Ojo forced in there.

I really can't see Ojo come in to the starting team after Thursday. 

3 hours ago, TheDon99 said:

Absolutely no idea how we'll line up tommorrow.
You'd think Wright and Hedges have earned a place in the team but then at the same time it's hard to not have McGinn and Kennedy in there as well. On top of that McCrorie has been playing well and as stated Ojo is fully tested.
There's probably only 4 nailed on starters in Hayes, Lewis, McKenna and Ferguson...and maybe Taylor if he's fit.

McGinn not injured?

7 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

A Hibs players tested positive for Covid, no idea what this means in relation to the game

Its straightforward really.

NHS test gets done to determine if the initial test is positive or a false positive (I assume if this story is correct that happened yesterday or Friday).

If the result is positive, match will be off.

If it was a false positive, match is on.

Edited by Green Day

7 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

A Hibs players tested positive for Covid, no idea what this means in relation to the game

I’d heard that he was over in Spain for a couple of days, and went to a house party with at least 20 households when he got home, and then went to training.

32 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’d heard that he was over in Spain for a couple of days, and went to a house party with at least 20 households when he got home, and then went to training.

Thats just sensationalist nonsense.

The entire Hibs first team were - in fact - drinking in the Safari Lounge yesterday enjoying sharing plates of falafel burgers and curly fries.

Guest Bob Mahelp

McGinn normally plays well against Hibs so there may be a temptation to start him today. However, given that Watkins has fitted in well and also given that we have Hayes and Kennedy in the side I suspect he'll be on the bench, probably to be brought on when we're 2-0 down or whatever. 

Ojo was left out on Thursday because we didn't need a defensive midfielder against a public park side. He'll be back today alongside McCrorie and Ferguson. 

We might keep Kennedy as a right wing back (if Logan is still injured) which would allow us to start Main as well. Sounds a bit daring though. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Ojo has been pretty shite, so I’d like to see him in the stand for this one.

Aye, he's been nowhere near good enough. This is the type of game though where McInnes will want the 'security' of an extra defensive midfielder.

Again, he'll be hooked when we go behind. 

59 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Ojo has been pretty shite, so I’d like to see him in the stand for this one.

57 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Aye, he's been nowhere near good enough.

I was thinking likewise, then i read a breakdown of his game against the fermers and he appeared to be one of the better players statistically.

EgBG0u8WAAUTs5l.png.401a4aba454528a647fa7b3906e22415.png

EgBGcVNXoAAtvx5.png.8eff3ed414f9008ca9357fb4a31e6566.png

the thread AFC V Fermers

So with that being said i think Ojo and McGeouch should start. Why you may ask?

Simply so we can complete the Ojo/McCrorie/McGeouch signing trifecta on the pitch as a f**k you to Hibs.

✌️

11 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Sky say “indicative positive test” but 2nd test is negative,player will self isolate for 10 days.

Is that the protocol for a false pos?

Even if the NHS test is negative? Or are Hibs just being ultra careful?