Hibernian v Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hibs to continue our decent start to the season here.  

After your last two matches, Hibs luck has to run out soon. I hope that it is on Sunday, but given that we haven’t been great either, who knows.

Given that we could potentially be missing all our players after the SFA hearing later this week I don’t fancy our chances.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Is this on Sky or just PPV?  Either way I think I’ll watch it, should be an interesting game.

Sky.

After your last two matches, Hibs luck has to run out soon. I hope that it is on Sunday, but given that we haven’t been great either, who knows.
Aberdeens last two games have seen you win with a deflected goal and a stonewall penalty not given against you. Is Aberdeens luck not due to run out too?

Aberdeen give us fits every time we play them, would be happy with 3 points regardless of performance in this one.

3 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

The chances are the Soul Bar 8 will commence their lifetime bans for this one.

Normally we are okay at Easter Road (last season aside) - but maybe a point would be acceptable on this occasion.

A point off the champions away? I'd settle for that...

Having watched both teams play very recently, I can confirm to any neutrals considering giving up their time to watch this fixture that it is likely to be absolutely rancid.  

Whereas our game against st Mirren...

Spoiler

every bit as bad, or possibly slightly more so

A game between Derek McInness' Aberdeen and a Hibernian side indoctrinated into the Jack Ross way is going to be an action-packed, no-holds-barred festival of swashbuckling, free-fouling box-to-centre-circle antifootball. The speed of Martin Boyle, the creative ingenuity of Scott Allan, the dangerous two-pronged attack force of Doidge and Nisbet and the long-ball threat of Stevie Mallan will all-be somewhere on or near the pitch to witness a few half-hearted hoofs upfield from the uncharacteristically watertight Hibs back four. Hibs 0 - 0 Aberdeen.

Unless, that is, the SFA intervene and ban the eight most plague-ridden Aberdeen players for a couple of weeks, cutting their team down to a skeleton crew and rendering them utterly defenseless to Hibs onslaught.

In which case, it'll be Hibs 1 - 0 Aberdeen.

2 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Aberdeens last two games have seen you win with a deflected goal and a stonewall penalty not given against you. Is Aberdeens luck not due to run out too.

I think you’ll find that’s more or less what I said. Hibs luck has to run out, but it may not be against us, and if that’s the case it will our luck that has run out.

By the way, that’s an interesting take on what a stonewall penalty is. One that nobody can actually see what happened.

12 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Whatever the result, there will be tantrums on hibs.net about how Aberdeen set up and perform.

Which is entirely relevant in a thread on P&B...............

I couldn't even tell you the name of the Aberdeen fan forums far less take the time to get upset about it.

0-1 Aberdeen 94th minute penalty

6 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Which is entirely relevant in a thread on P&B...............

I couldn't even tell you the name of the Aberdeen fan forums far less take the time to get upset about it.

0-1 Aberdeen 94th minute penalty

I'll take it.