Mercy Baguma

22 hours ago, supermik said:

Aye, why is nobody going after the chunt that put a gun to her head and forced her to come here in the first place?...

Thickly-sliced gammon garbage, I mean, the fucking cheek she had coming here to try to make a better life for herself. Serves her right, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

That post is fucking sickening, what kind of absolute reptile thinks like that?

Brains have been washed and well and truly hung out to dry by the Daily Mail. Throwaway comment or not, that deserves a cheese grater to the balls. 

I'll let you get back to defending statues/patrolling for dinghies/sucking off Tommeh.

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I'm sure Supermik, Bennett and Biggie can, erm "share the load"

You've got a repressed Tommy Robinson sex fantasy going on, that's all you seem to go on about, sucking off Tommy, rimming Tommy etc, etc Do yourself a favour and just admit that you fancy the little chubster. There's no shame in it.

Thank you.

You've got a repressed Tommy Robinson sex fantasy going on, that's all you seem to go on about, sucking off Tommy, rimming Tommy etc, etc Do yourself a favour and just admit that you fancy the little chubster. There's no shame in it.
Thank you.
What proportion of my posts refer to your hero? Thick c**t [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

What proportion of my posts refer to your hero? Thick c**t emoji23.png

Yeah, everyone is a 'thick c**t' who doesn't agree with you. That's your standard reply.

Irony fucking overload.

Yeah, everyone is a 'thick c**t' who doesn't agree with you. That's your standard reply.
Irony fucking overload.

You post stupid things and are big fan of a couple of well known racists. "Thick c**t" is perfectly appropriate. I trust that clarifies matters for you.

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
6 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
Irony fucking overload.

You post stupid things 

😃

surprised morrissey GIF-source - Made in Salford

33 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

You post stupid things and are big fan of a couple of well known racists. "Thick c**t" is perfectly appropriate. I trust that clarifies matters for you.

It’s a bit ironic that you’ve defended your fellow Dee when I’ve had a pop at him for the same things.

Edited by Granny Danger

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s a bit ironic that you’ve defended your fellow Dee when I’ve had a pop at him for the same things.

Well said, get him sorted out.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Aye, why is nobody going after the chunt that put a gun to her head and forced her to come here in the first place?...

Absolutely fucking disgusting attitude to have, should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

Get this c**t fired into the sun.

Next time I come across a real life bigot like Supermik I might do a wee experiment around what they would be willing to do for their own families.

For most of these dummies, the answer will be something along the lines of "I would kill for my family" so it will be interesting to then hear their thoughts on why they would feel it was only right to remain in a war zone rather than risk offending someone by having the audacity to try and live in a different part of the large ball of rock we live on.

19 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
21 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Elaboration of this would be useful.

Can’t be arsed hunting back for the post(s), but I had a go at Morrissey’s political views and your fellow Dee’s unwillingness to criticise said views and you had a pop at me for doing so.

On 29/08/2020 at 17:18, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Text book example of projection.

Pathetic stuff from an utterly pointless individual. Absolutely no surprise to see perma-loser Bennett and the Tommy Robinson fanboy white-knighting your pish as well.

This comes of no surprise to me whatsoever, Bennett is a vile human being.

Recently a woman jumped into the Clyde, right outside my flat window, in what appeared to be an attempted suicide leaving 2 very young children beside the river. While I was discussing the incident in another thread, I then commented that as the kids were taken away by the police at least they’d maybe get the help required. Imagine my shock when scrolling through the forum to see some sad individual had to placed a red circle of hate on this post, a post where I’d hoped help would be available for vulnerable children. Now obviously I have Bennett on ignore, something I’d highly recommend, so received no notification of this horrible action and only discovered the true origin of this red circle after a bit of further investigation.