Sign in to follow this  
Stormzy

Fall Guys

So how many crowns have you all got then?

I've got a modest 3. 

None, although to be fair I have only downloaded it so far without playing a single game.

All the streamers seem to love it.

Also none. Managed to finish a couple of rounds though.... :whistle

I've not got any, but I've come close a couple of times.

Been in 10 final rounds, 0 wins. Had my tail grabbed with 3 seconds to go and also mistimed the jump to the crown on Fall Mountain once. Came nowhere near winning the other 8.

Good fun though.

I have one, and I can't complete the level where the slime rises/chases you for the life of me! 

I have one, and I can't complete the level where the slime rises/chases you for the life of me! 

That one is solid. I get to the bit where you need to get across the yellow beams, fall twice and then the slime has caught up with me.

I final and could see the winner in the distance who was just a few pixels in size when I was flailing about halfway down the course. 

I will win one day and the celebrations will be akin to defeating a dark souls boss. 

Love this game but very frustrating. Agree with others, the slime mountain one is solid. 0 wins so far but have come close on a couple of occasions.

If anyone watches on Twitch, give Bateson a watch. The guy has won around 150 times - brilliant at the game.

Also, how frustrating is it being in the yellow team? At times they have been brilliant but 7/10, you will be defeated. Stuck with the dregs. 

Aye I'm still stuck on 3, also Twitch Stream (https://m.twitch.tv/grg27/profile)

I find Slime Climb to be solid, the first time I got past it I won the game, I think that motivated me more so. Apparantly they're doing a season 2 very soon so that's good I already feel like it's at the point where the sweaty players know what to do precisely on every level. 

Yellow team can do one.  I try calling them Golden to spur us on but no everyone are losers, they should be using the curse to motivate themselves but nah they just quit the game when they're on yellow... 

Edited by Stormzy

Didn't even know this was a thing until my mate showed me it.

Made 1 final in the one night I played it. Final game was the one where you have to keep the tail.

Stole the tail, then lost it, within the final 3 seconds. Had a chance to steal it back but grabbed someone who got in the way instead.

Heartbroken. Never played it since.

On 24/08/2020 at 14:07, G_Man1985 said:

Just noticed I have 1 crown. Level 20 you get it on..

That one doesn't count, I think I've got 6 now but still just the 3 wins.