Fall Guys

SANTAN

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Seesaw is a piece of piss. Just try and judge what's going on ahead of you. Don't be afraid of refusing to commit yourself to a jump if you aren't ready to. Take a few seconds, let things even out then go. Unless you get a lucky break and are in the pack of 4 or 5 at the front and just blitz through the stage, then haste rarely wins in seesaw. 

Diving helps a lot for your wee mans stability. 

8 hours ago, Tri-TON said:
15 hours ago, Stormzy said:
How many you got? 

8 but ain't really been playing this past week. Been using my time to play some single player games I've abandoned, I'll drop a fellow streamer a follow though.

Ahh right then, I bow down to your superiority I'll see you in Season 2. Greatly appreciated bro, I followed you a few days back watched a bit of some shark game you were playing! 

• 5 months later...

Might give this a redownload to see if there's anything new, like most online game it was great fun at first but then quickly become stale when everyone learned how to complete every level as easy and sweaty as possible.