Fall Guys

SANTAN

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

It counts as I ain't getting close to winning haha.

7th has been my highest.

Frustrating but addictive 

Yeah, it's good fun. I think I was lucky playing the game early because everyone seems so good now. Hopefully Season 2 it'll be fresh for everyone. 

Gaming in it's purest form.

No lengthy tutorials, wee guys who sit all day and level up to a point you cant get near them, overpowered players or folk spamming shite through headsets.

Just good, honest pick up and play, fun. Love it, and it's a right good laugh, you can't even truly stay frustrated at it.

YASSSSMIN

4th Crown.

Bagged.

Video proof...

https://clips.twitch.tv/DreamyOddJackalKevinTurtle

Also if anyone watches Twitch there is the first big tournament of this game being shown in a couple of hours tonight, called Twitch Rivals, should be well advertised if anybody is interested in watching. Should be a good laugh, will be interesting to see a full lobby full of good players. 

Slime Climb would be fine if it wasn't for the beams going across. I find the best tactic is to wait until there's a space rather than try to go over with everyone else.

8 hours ago, Gaz said:

Slime Climb would be fine if it wasn't for the beams going across. I find the best tactic is to wait until there's a space rather than try to go over with everyone else.

I got Slime Climb yesterday and stood at the start of the last beam grabbing people, we had 3 left... 

On 31/08/2020 at 17:18, Chris_the_rover said:

I find slime climb and see saw near impossible

Seesaw is a piece of piss. Just try and judge what's going on ahead of you. Don't be afraid of refusing to commit yourself to a jump if you aren't ready to. Take a few seconds, let things even out then go. Unless you get a lucky break and are in the pack of 4 or 5 at the front and just blitz through the stage, then haste rarely wins in seesaw.