What's going on with this??

What the hell is going on with this??  Surely some kind of joke??  

So a newbie amateur manager who's made a pigs ear of things along with everyone else at darvel has set up a 'fund ' to help our many great historic clubs. 

Bizarre or what. 

These proud clubs have survived for decades many more than a century through all sorts of bad times they don't need a egomaniac to help them through these times they will manage just fine! 

No other manager anywhere would embarrass themselves coming up with this nonsense  to make themselves look good . 

Why don't these two at darvel just stick to running the dozens of companies they are involved in and own little village team without this patronising pish. 

20200822_154127.jpg

20200822_154136.jpg

Edited by SpartaCz

It’s been stopped now, obviously some scheme but makes you wonder how he has any time to manage his side.

So if you want to help during these hard times you get abuse no wonder it is hard to get sponsorship let us help each other and stop criticising

Great point. The guy just donated £1000 to help a random club and he is getting grief for it. At a time we all know another wave of this could end many clubs at this level. No matter how long they have been around for.

The donate a ticket thing has gone through the roof, brilliant effort by everyone. Is it just coz of Darvel's involvement that upsets the junior grader so much ? I expect EVERY  non league club would be happy for any help in this current time, hope you've made a contribution ? 

8 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Good intentions I’m sure but there are some serious questions about how the money would be managed.

As explained within the campaign summary the money was being transferred over to the league to administer to the most vulnerable clubs.

Go Fund Me have a legal donation guarantee that the money must be used for the intended donation.

I have no interest or need to set up a Go Fund Me to mis manage money trust. I would have went from Go Fund Me straight to the leagues bank account. 

3 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Surely that should be up to the league to organise such a thing? 

I don’t really care who does it, my intentions where only provide some support to club if they needed it. That financial support isn’t there at the minute.

It looks like we may be starting with no fans or limited fans at best, it was some money to help club with general running cost, or maybe help set up some of the protocols that might need to be in place before we are allowed to play.

Probably the same way it should have been up to the government to organise and fund the nhs yet football clubs/ players and individuals all over the country raised millions for the nhs. Sometimes it takes individuals to make the first move. Iv NEVER seen this kinda hate towards someone trying to raise cash for the good of the game. I wonder why James Anderson's donations at senior level wasnt met with the same reaction. Maybe if he was a Darvel man rather than a hearts man he would have been.

Surely that should be up to the league to organise such a thing? 

1 minute ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Probably the same way it should have been up to the government to organise and fund the nhs yet football clubs/ players and individuals all over the country raised millions for the nhs. Sometimes it takes individuals to make the first move. Iv NEVER seen this kinda hate towards someone trying to raise cash for the good of the game. I wonder why James Anderson's donations at senior level wasnt met with the same reaction. Maybe if he was a Darvel man rather than a hearts man he would have been.

If it was someone not connected with darvel the idea would be complimented that is for sure 

We've reached the point where the clubs,sponsors etc are finding it hard - can't see anyone expecting to change things coz they're offering financial help. Maybe the league's should forego lge fees etc ,but doubt they have a bottomless pit of cash.  If the big leagues accept 'honest' Russian, Chinese, Saudi money then why should we care ? 

I am fairly confident that this tedious c***s IP address can be blocked on here but as he doesn't actually cross the line then it shouldn't be. Nonetheless he needs to give up his creepy obsession with all things Darvel related & accept that the World moves on.

5 hours ago, SpartaCz said:

What the hell is going on with this??  Surely some kind of joke??  

So a newbie amateur manager who's made a pigs ear of things along with everyone else at darvel has set up a 'fund ' to help our many great historic clubs. 

Bizarre or what. 

These proud clubs have survived for decades many more than a century through all sorts of bad times they don't need a egomaniac to help them through these times they will manage just fine! 

No other manager anywhere would embarrass themselves coming up with this nonsense  to make themselves look good . 

Why don't these two at darvel just stick to running the dozens of companies they are involved in and own little village team without this patronising pish. 

20200822_154127.jpg

20200822_154136.jpg

I can only assume you are some kind of joke.

I am fairly confident that this tedious c***s IP address can be blocked on here but as he doesn't actually cross the line then it shouldn't be. Nonetheless he needs to give up his creepy obsession with all things Darvel related & accept that the World moves on.

When he accused a club official of criminality, he did cross a line.

I understand he uses a VPN to repeatedly re-register and bypass IP blocking.

The angry grader seems to have  a hatred of senior football with the game awash with ££ , have tried to find a middle ground, respecting his love of the Juniors etc. Guess he has written to every club, slating their decision to go Senior, damning them to hell forever more. The same clubs he claims to have loved,mooove on and enjoy.

Think this seemed a good idea but Mick should have contacted the league first and asked if they were happy distributing the funds collected and give them the chance to come up with a fair distribution model. I don’t think people should be trying to dissuade people from trying to help clubs out during this hard time!