greenockraver

Playoff Semi Final , 18th October 2020

Ryan Jack and Callum McGregor are so poor.
Get O’Donnell off to f**k.
Both mcgregor and o'donnell played very good balls forward which led to chances.

I don't get the hate for mcgregor. He's not great for Scotland but he can play a pass. And o'donnell is very ordinary but he's our best option at rb at the moment so he's unlikely to be subbed.

Wouldn't mind seeing fleck or fraser for jack. And shankland for mcburnie.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Fanny is coming on for Israel?

There's 11 of them playing in blue. Well... 10.

Edited by S7C

Callum McGregor does absolutely nothing. He looks interested and shows for a pass then gives it back to wherever it came from and runs away.

67 minutes of play so far, toiling against Israel and 5 possible subs to make. Time to change this game Clarke.

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

If only McBurnie could do that at the other end of the pitch. 

Was literally saying that as this popped up haha

Just now, Mayos Noun said:

Callum McGregor does absolutely nothing. He looks interested and shows for a pass then gives it back to wherever it came from and runs away.

Ugh. I absolutely hate this. Pointless stuff. He's far from the only one who does it too.

I reckon we’d have more of a chance if Clarke didn’t insist on flooding his Scotland squads with mediocre provincial duds from his time at Killie like O’Donnell. Found out at this level and then some.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Fanny is coming on for Israel?

Really cannot be arsed for him scoring and all papers going with "Scotland couldn't score in a barrel" etc etc

I refuse to believe we don't have a better option at RB than O'Donnell. He looks like a lucky bag winner. Clarke has flawed judgements.

Surely I could have found something more fun to do with the tenner I spent on this, like give myself paper cuts.

Just now, paddymcp said:

I refuse to believe we don't have a better option at RB than O'Donnell. He looks like a lucky bag winner. Clarke has flawed judgements.

We do, Palmer was a lot better. He is injured though.

We do. We have Liam Palmer but he's injured.

Are we.....are we.....are we playing for a draw at home to fucking Israel? Because it certainly looks like it.

10-11 games in now. If we lose this game Clarke's position should be seriously under threat imo. Dykes picking us over Australia is the only positive in his 18 months or so in charge so far.