Playoff Semi Final , 18th October 2020

Just now, the snudge said:

McTominay wasn't terrible at centre half. Its all coming together nicely. Surely there won't be dodgy call offs for the playoffs? 

Fani was streaming at the end.

Absolutely no guarantee that there won't be COVID related call offs for that game.

1 minute ago, KillieMogwai said:

Bin 3 at the back and go to a back four.
Get Tierney to right back.
Get Christie in for Jack.
Get Griffiths in for McBurnie.
Get Chris Burke on the Right and Ryan Fraser on the left.

Griffiths and Dykes up front (with Shankland off the bench) and we'll fucking smash Serbia or whoever the f**k they are.

Burke?!

Its nice to win and play for the chance to get into the euros.

But lets no kid ourselves here, there is still no improvements in sight. 120 minutes of absolute shite.

I really thought Clarke was going to be a good hire for us. But it sure as hell doesn't look like it.

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
6 minutes ago, GordonS said:
Dare I say that the back three was the only bit that actually worked in the end?

Felt Gallagher, McTominay and Cooper along with Marshall were our best performers on the night

Thought Gallaghet did well but wasnt impressed with Cooper. Seemed to play backwards constantly when he could have went forward and progress the play (granted he put in a belter of a cross late on).

[emoji51] Yup, we really are that bad. Christ on a bike.......
[emoji51].

To be fair I had no problem with McLean, he scored a few penalties for us and has a brilliant left foot. Panicked when I seen McGinn go up, he doesn't strike the ball as good, his penalty proved that.

Anyway I though Liam Cooper was outstanding tonight. Finally shown what he can do for Scotland. Unlucky with the header and easily the fittest player on the park. Bielsa ball pays off big time, did anyone catch him sprint back in ET from our corner? Hardly broke sweat.

24 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
25 minutes ago, GordonS said:
Not remotely true.
Douglas, Naismith, Weir, Dailly, Ferguson, Fletcher, McFadden, Miller, McNamara, Hutchison...

When was Kevin Kyle playing? Then

We had a couple of rank players at a time then. We always had a decent pairing at centre half and we usually had at least one goal scorer.

Now we have two excellent attacking left backs, an adequate keeper, some reasonable midfielders and nothing else.