Playoff Semi Final , 18th October 2020

Just now, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Robertson passes the ball back the way every time he gets it. Does he do that with Liverpool? Is that why he’s supposedly world class cos of his safe backward pass completion percentage?

I think he might have better options at Liverpool.

Just now, greenockraver said:

The wee right back has robbo in his back pocket

I feel bad for Robertson.

He isnt good at dribbling past players. Never has been. Needs a winger in front of him cutting inside to create space. This system totally takes away his attacking threat.

10 quid for a day pass to watch this shite? [emoji23]
Think I'll stick to my 10p a day IPTV service. 
Bet you pay the TV licence too. :1eye
A week pass to watch all 3 games with the old man (I must be some sort of subconscious masochist) as I couldn't be arsed faffing around with dodgy streams. I fully take your point on it being shite though.

Nope. Complete opposite. I'm gonna guess its because he's got mane, firminho and salah to help him as opposed to oli mcburnie

Robertson passes the ball back the way every time he gets it. Does he do that with Liverpool? Is that why he’s supposedly world class cos of his safe backward pass completion percentage?

1 minute ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

He does that 80% of the time with Liverpool.  The rest of the time he has a Mane ahead of him.

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

A playmaker is exactly what Callum McGregor is., whether for us or Celtic. Its the role he plays. Or at least is meant to be.

No, it really, really isn't and it's obvious if you actually watch the game.

Look at the relative positions of McGinn and McGregor for a minute or so and you'll see what I mean.

Just now, Biscuits said:

Nope. Complete opposite. I'm gonna guess its because he's got mane, firminho and salah to help him as opposed to oli mcburnie

It probably also helps to be playing next to Van Dyke.