Playoff Semi Final , 18th October 2020

Guest bernardblack
Not hard to do when all you ever do is pass to whoever is closest to him, usually backwards
He needa to start taking more risks on the ball and actually going forward
Passive as f**k

We must be watching a different game

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He's done nothing of the sort.

Agreed, on both counts.

I will call it as I see it. O Donnell has been poor. But Gallacher has looked very comfortable and composed so far. Also picked out a few long passes. 

This is completely the opposite of what I though Clark’s Scotland would be like. No passion, players out of position, not getting the best out of anyone it’s not like he was a poor choice. There’s a man United first team player and a guy supposedly the worlds best left back and McGinn who is rumoured to be moving to a top side yet our best player is a big galoot who looked average at queen of the south.

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

I will call it as I see it. O Donnell has been poor. But Gallacher has looked very comfortable and composed so far. Also picked out a few long passes. 

Certainly more like himself!  I was a wee bit worried when I saw he was starting as he has not had the best of starts this season.  Hopefully he can kick on from here and show the form we had from him last season

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

No, he's shelled pointless balls up the pitch to no one.

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Name a game he has done something for Scotland?

He's doing a lot tonight. He's retaining possession under pressure, he's linking up with Robertson and he's covering in defence pretty well. He's our best midfielder just now (not saying much, but still). McGinn has had a couple of harum-scarum runs forward but he's also coughed up too much possession.  

2 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

I got the Sky Sports Pass from CDKey for a tenner, when I tried to activate it on my PC the Now TV site wouldn't recognise my code but it worked when I tried my Xbox. Another pal was also having problems with the Now TV website, might be worth trying to activate the pass on a different device if anyone else is having bother.

Only thought of trying the Xbox 30 minutes after kick-off, doesn't sound like I'm missing much though.

10 quid for a day pass to watch this shite? 😂

Think I'll stick to my 10p a day IPTV service. 

Bet you pay the TV licence too. :1eye

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Gallagher is the only 1 of all 5 of our defenders that seems to have any positional awareness.  

Cooper needs to learn if the defence hold a line he is not to drop 5 yards back.