St Johnstone v Hibernian, Sunday 23/08/20

I can’t tell if we are going to go up several gears or if we’ll keep playing shite and have our luck run out.

The good thing for us is the attacking options across the league look worse than they've ever been. We’ve improved a bit defensively but our two goals conceded (that were given) looks as much to do with our opposition being crap in the final third. I think having a few players who are dangerous on their day might see us into around 4th.

15 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I can’t tell if we are going to go up several gears or if we’ll keep playing shite and have our luck run out.

The good thing for us is the attacking options across the league look worse than they've ever been. We’ve improved a bit defensively but our two goals conceded (that were given) looks as much to do with our opposition being crap in the final third. I think having a few players who are dangerous on their day might see us into around 4th.

Horgan looking a bit more on it is great this year, and Mallan coming back means if Allan continues to be a bit poor then we can still adapt our formation. Need a central midfielder who drives at the opposition and commits defenders though, as right now Allan and Boyle are being marked out of games and our other midfielders don't do much to disrupt that. Newall is a really tidy player and does surprisingly well making recoveries defensively, but could do with an upgrade there and I think we'd be a lot more dangerous.

10 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I would imagine not, but given you asked the question I’m assuming one of our fans has said that, would I be correct you wee rascal? 

No, no. I genuinely don't remember. One of your defenders was (in typical annual fashion) being touted as a future Scotland cap. It may have been Jason Kerr? 

Screenshot_20200823-194324_Chrome.jpg.d0432f8aca57a035d0a2ebbaffc11ad4.jpg
Not sure how anyone can either defend Gordon for this, or claim he was pushed into the player.
Hes all over the Hibs player, who's making the most of it, and is just asking the ref to give a foul against him.
Add in his inability to complete a pass over 10 yards, and he's shown himself as the weakest of the three this season. 
Tam's gonna get you.

That's a great recording.
Doesnt sound like Davidson, and not enough swearing for Macca.  Don't think it's Cleland..  Is it Liam Craig?

ETA: The first bit sounds a bit like Davidson listening to it again.

I thought it was CD.