St Johnstone v Hibernian, Sunday 23/08/20

Just now, Green Day said:

It is clear (and Jack Ross said he thought it was a goal  at the time) that St J had a good goal chalked off.

We can argue every single phase of play - e.g. Hendry should have had a second yellow earlier - but whats the point?

Shit happens and I would rather have controversial decisions than clubs bankrupted due to VAR.

No I'm arguing that if it's a foul for the pen then the header that hit the post seconds before could be a foul. Neither are imo.

7 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Gogic gives the boy a shove as he heads the ball off the post.

Maybe, who really cares.

For the second straight game our only shot on target is our right back from 20 yards.

Thats a bigger issue than the ref.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe, who really cares.

For the second straight game our only shot on target is our right back from 20 yards.

Thats a bigger issue than the ref.

And Callum persevering(i know you hibs c***s) with his stupid system, which  is sucking the life out of everyone, is to blame.

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

And Callum persevering(i know you hibs c***s) with his stupid system, which  is sucking the life out of everyone, is to blame.

He changed it before the subs.

56 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Shite game won via a really shite bit of defending. A pen in my book.  Another 3 for the Hibees. Title contenders.

They're definitely in with a chance seeing as how they don't have to play Hearts this season...

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I know what he did,  it's turgid shite that needs binned.

Can't argue with the fact we aren't getting shots on target, but the players themselves are making poor decisions aswell.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can't argue with the fact we aren't getting shots on target, but the players themselves are making poor decisions aswell.

They are but would they make as bad decisions in a 352 that they're used to? I'm not so sure. That's the system I'd be playing with the players available,  I really think we need a third central midfielder, one sitting two going forward and letting the wing backs actually be wing backs.

Obviously we would need to bring in at least one decent CM, but more likely 2. They need to be of the quality of Butcher or Holt though, none of this Millwall reserves shite.

Edited by tree house tam

55 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Don’t think Hendry was a second yellow, the first one was a deliberate clip but think the second was accidental and just a free kick was fine. Although based on Beaton’s performance today it would be a yellow since he was booking everyone. 

Do agree that I’d rather be absolutely fizzing at a shite refereeing performance and a daylight robbery by you dirty Hibs c***s, as I am right now, than having the passion and emotion diluted by VAR though. 

Masochist