Aberdeen v Livingston - Sunday 3pm

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:
1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:
No enlightening needed, it was just a superb tackle. 

Think hes referring to the hand ball shout

I didn't see any handball. 

Did you? 

Livi players looked like they were just trying it on. 

And you can't prove otherwise 

Did you? 
Certainly looked like it struck a hand but not sure if the guy could have done much about it...looked more ball to hand

Thinking about our season so far. Given that football players are human beings like the rest of us, apart from maybe 8gamestogo, the whole Aberdeen squad, or certainly a fair bit of it,  were  probably affected by the negative aspects going around the club over the last three weeks. We also had about three weeks off while most other clubs played on. So coming back on Thursday to play a match where we had a fair bit of the squad not having trained with their teammates for two weeks, and winning the game was a more than decent outcome. Similar story yesterday, and again we win the match to make it six points from six points, and still fans are not happy. Given that we are going to have to do without six fit players for hopefully only four matches after next Friday, but potentially up to eight, we are going to have to go through lots more difficult matches in the next one to two months. But if we can continue to grind out wins , I for one will be happy (clapper). One negative thing to end though. Derek McInnes needs to have a major word with Matty Kennedy about clearing his lines when in a defensive position. He was caught fannying around in or around the box twice yesterday and the second time it cost us losing an unnecessary goal. He did the same thing once last season as well, although I can’t remember the match.

23 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Did you? 

Hence why it would have been helpful to see a replay on Sportscene.

19 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
22 minutes ago, coprolite said:
Did you? 

Certainly looked like it struck a hand but not sure if the guy could have done much about it...looked more ball to hand

Your eyes are better than mine, it might well have hit a hand but i didn't see it. 

I certainly wouldn't put it past an experienced pro to make sure any accidental contact worked in our favour. 

3 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Hence why it would have been helpful to see a replay on Sportscene.

Or unhelpful, depending on your perspective. 

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah was better when Celtic and Aberdeen were serving their covid lockdown suspensions, got tons of time on the games from the teams that were left. 😂

Didn't mention us much at all though, they were acting like love sick lambs having gone 3 weeks without their sheep, fawning over Aberdeen.

O.K., dear.

13 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Andy Considine was one of the best, club player,  co commentators I’ve heard. Through the whole game he told it as it was. Not sure Derek McInnes will be all that happy with him, though.

Looks like a lot of Aberdeen fans agree, and at the end of the day it's a club TV channel, so that's the job he should be doing. Entertaining Aberdeen fans.

As a neutral observer, I found it pretty grating. I've watched 5 club TV channels so far this season and it's the first time the commentary has taken away from my enjoyment. In fairness - Motherwell didn't play an audio track in the game I watched! 😂