Aberdeen v Livingston - Sunday 3pm

This is pretty dismal stuff, again. Watkins is actually doing alright - putting himself about and trying to make it work with the scraps he is getting. The three behind him - Kennedy, Wright and Hedges - have either been anonymous or just really poor. 

There could easily be three or four substitutions at half-time and nobody could really have any complaints about being taken off - we've barely landed a punch and Livingston should really be at least one goal up. 

The most concerning thing for me is that the team looks barely even coached - it's another nothing performance, a real lack of identity and structure to our play. 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

There could easily be three or four substitutions at half-time and nobody could really have any complaints about being taken off - we've barely landed a punch and Livingston should really be at least one goal up. 

The most concerning thing for me is that the team looks barely even coached - it's another nothing performance, a real lack of identity and structure to our play. 

Was just saying to my mate that if we're going to continue to play this horrible long ball stuff then sign the players to play it. We have these players who can all play quick football on the deck and yet we rarely try it.

Apparently McInnes doesn't want to play this kind of football. Are the players ignoring him? If so then why does he continue to play them?

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Was just saying to my mate that if we're going to continue to play this horrible long ball stuff then sign the players to play it. We have these players who can all play quick football on the deck and yet we rarely try it.

Apparently McInnes doesn't want to play this kind of football. Are the players ignoring him? If so then why does he continue to play them?

Yeah. If you want to play that type of football, or if you are incapable of coaching them to play another way, then sign the players to execute it and coach accordingly. This is just dismal stuff - a total absence of cohesion and identity. 

Red tv commentator probably shouldn't be slagging Sibbalds hair.
I thought they were talking about him too but it was Hedges, they mentioned a hairband.

Before I get pelters for tuning in, I manages 5 minutes and that was enough for me [emoji39]. If Aberdeen grind out a 1-0 win I'm sure that is all that will matter to the Dandies.