Rangers vs Killy Saturday 22nd August

Seems like a reasonable formation, Kabamba dropping out for Brophy is an odd one but looking at the rest of the team it all seems fine. No Morelos is a big plus for us as his record against us is pretty ridiculous - let's see how this one goes.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Do you charge Romeo rent?  You do realise you responding to every post he makes is 1000000090 times more tedious...

8Mile had a couple of years there of trying to act normal but you can see his natural style coming back in. Don’t think lockdown has been too kind to him by the looks of it.

Expect a full blown meltdown soon.

51 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Would be great if I wasn’t a Kilmarnock fan and if the new club/history thing didn’t go completely over your head.

Overheads? That 's what people in the world of real-life say turns into Debt, Administration and Liquidation.  :)

Edited by bairney

Not getting past 12 man kilmarnock, the uber defensiveness I can just about put up with but the constant time wasting....

Charging forward constantly isn't going to get us any space to exploit and will only see us losing a goal.

As you would expect, Kilmarnock have come to frustrate and it is working so far.

We’ve not done enough to break them down yet but have had a couple of half chances so I can see a goal coming if we tweak things slightly.

Kent with our best chance so far and Barker might’ve set up Roofe with a better timed ball across.

I’ve no idea why Itten was booked.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

As you would expect, Kilmarnock have come to frustrate and it is working so far.

We’ve not done enough to break them down yet but have had a couple of half chances so I can see a goal coming if we tweak things slightly.

Kent with our best chance so far and Barker might’ve set up Roofe with a better timed ball across.

I’ve no idea why Itten was booked.

itten booked because it was written.