UEFA Europa League 20/21

GNU_Linux

Scenes as Arsenal have a goal disallowed for a marginal offside and then 2 minutes later go and score an absolute typical nice Arsenal belter team goal. Smith-Rowe had a goal disallowed and then wonderfully got an assist. 

Oh shit, as I type Arsenal now have a penalty and could go 2 up.

Edited by Stormzy

Roma v Ajax game has been decent. Goal chopped off from Ajax as foul brought forward even though the referee was standing right beside it....

Couldn't believe he never saw it initially. Made me worried he would somehow not overturn it.

Ajax marking was awful. You can't leave Dzeko on his own regardless 

That was the only kind of goal Roma looked like they gonna score tonight. Two massive strokes of luck with the slip and deflection. Takes it well though as he tends to do.

14 minutes ago, G51 said:

The Europa is a great tournament, but this is the point now where it loses its appeal. It’s now just full of middling clubs from the Top 5 leagues. 

As much as I hate the marketing of the Europa Conference League, at least it'll hopefully allow some teams from other countries some chance at a European title.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

As much as I hate the marketing of the Europa Conference League, at least it'll hopefully allow some teams from other countries some chance at a European title.

Not so sure about that, I mean as it stands the pot 1 teams will be the following, plus you have teams dropping down from the Europa League...

Tottenham
Roma
Villarreal
Basel
Copenhagen
CSKA Moscow
Marseille
Anderlecht