UEFA Europa League 20/21

GNU_Linux

I know it is irrelevant now but one of these games was in Rome and the other in Athens. Was it not weird that away goals were still going to count???

AC Milan once beat Inter on away goals in the Champions League despite playing in the same stadium.

8 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Slavia were really good against Leicester last night. I still fancy Rangers to go through though. Kind draws for Arsenal and Spurs.

Man U v AC Milan is a good one, one of the bigger teams going out is always a good thing.

5 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Man U v AC Milan is a good one, one of the bigger teams going out is always a good thing.

Red Devil fans on Twitter are claiming the draw was rigged to put them against AC Milan. Are the majority of ManU fans this dense or is that just a small sampling?

Olympiakos v Arsenal
Dinamo Zagreb v Tottenham
Manchester United v AC Milan
Slavia Prague v Rangers
Dynamo Kiev v Villarreal
Roma v Shaktar Donestsk
Ajax v Young Boys
Granada v Molde

I don't trust Arsenal. Wouldn't surprise me if D. Zagreb and Young Boys cause some upsets as well.
S.Prague vs Rangers is difficult to call.

• 2 weeks later...

The co-commentator on the Olympiakos v Arsenal game was so extreme, labouring the point of Arsenal being a dreadful team  to talking about them as though they are prime Barcelona when they had scored again. Really bizarre 🤣

Dinamo Zagreb boss Zoran Mamic sentenced to 4 years, 8 months in prison by the nation's Supreme Court. Mamic's brother Zdravko remains at large in Bosnia & Herzegovina. Dinamo Zagreb set to play Tottenham in Europa League second leg on Thursday.

Not something you read every day