Failed Statelet Premier League and other divisions 2020/21

Jacksgranda

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Yaaaas! Coleraine win in Europe with late goal . https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/53793269  Deserved it from what I saw.

And the Glens win too. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53822919

Congratulations my bigoted, bomby amigos. 2 parts of a spur of the moment treble, and I'm £33.00 up. Aberdeen making up the numbers.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Congratulations my bigoted, bomby amigos. 2 parts of a spur of the moment treble, and I'm £33.00 up. Aberdeen making up the numbers.

I take it my 10% commission is on its way?

14 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Europa League tonight, Coleraine away to NK Maribor and Glentoran away to Motherwell. Can't see much joy in either tie for our wee country.

Glentoran got hammered, maybe a wee bit unlucky by going down to 10 men, but you can't argue with 5-1.

But Coleraine battled to a sensational victory on penalties to advance.

Watched from 70 mins onwards and it was a dogged display and fair dues to Coleraine, what a result. I'm enjoying the one leg rounds this year as it's producing a few surprise results eg you'd imagine Maribor would have went to NI and probably won 2-0 or so in the second leg, but fair dues and sinking that final penalty.

The Roly poly striker who came on according to Wiki didn't start playing football (or semi professional) until he was 31/32 and is a big GAA player for Derry. He looked alright  and some good hold up play, and knocked a few 1 pointers over the bar. The lad Kane looked good too. 

Happy for Oran too, seemed a good dude when he was at the Buddies and seems to be doing well back at Coleraine. 

1 hour ago, Kejan said:

Watched from 70 mins onwards and it was a dogged display and fair dues to Coleraine, what a result. I'm enjoying the one leg rounds this year as it's producing a few surprise results eg you'd imagine Maribor would have went to NI and probably won 2-0 or so in the second leg, but fair dues and sinking that final penalty.

The Roly poly striker who came on according to Wiki didn't start playing football (or semi professional) until he was 31/32 and is a big GAA player for Derry. He looked alright  and some good hold up play, and knocked a few 1 pointers over the bar. The lad Kane looked good too. 

Happy for Oran too, seemed a good dude when he was at the Buddies and seems to be doing well back at Coleraine. 

Sure was. I only watched from extra time having assumed Maribor would score a late winner, and I didn't want to see that. Grasped the bull by the horns to watch extra time and kept thinking "We can't hold on, they're bound to score, we'll run out of steam" (not that they had that many chances), then they got the penalty, couldn't believe it hit the bar, said to myself last minute winner (loser!) coming up.

Penalties - not a chance we're winning this.

Quite unbelievably, they missed another one, and you would have thought Ben Doherty was banging in an unimportant penalty with the score already 5-0.

Football. Bloody hell.

• 2 weeks later...