Motherwell v Accies - El Crappico derby

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Half Time. i remember White having 2 touches. The first he nearly put the ball out the park trying a 2 yard lay off. The second he came short mis-controlled and gave away a free kick.

Don't get me wrong, Jordan White was great for us but that was in the bottom tier.  I was really surprised when I saw a top half Premiership team was in for him.  Issue is your manager seems to want to teach Chris Long a lesson so I suspect White will start at least one more game after this one, even though Long is -- in my uninformed opinion -- much more likely to score.

1 minute ago, BinoBalls said:

Don't get me wrong, Jordan White was great for us but that was in the bottom tier.  I was really surprised when I saw a top half Premiership team was in for him.  Issue is your manager seems to want to teach Chris Long a lesson so I suspect White will start at least one more game after this one, even though Long is -- in my uninformed opinion -- much more likely to score.

I thought he was going to be 4th choice striker.  He has no movement, no hold up play, can't link up. And he constantly commits fouls.

I have no idea why we persist starting him and Seedorf. Seedorf had a good half hour against County but he isn't as good as Hylton.

Robinson is a wee weirdo. I wouldn't be surprised if it all falls apart for him very quickly. Just that type of guy.  He was almost in that position before Jake Hastie saved his job.

Moyo on the left because he did well there the last time at Fir Park makes sense but he's up against O'Donnell who's a) decent (i.e. not Grimshaw) and b) decent in the air. Some decent interchanges have been worked on but the quality isn't there.

Midfield leaving tonnes of gaps.