Motherwell v Accies - El Crappico derby

37 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Nothing against the Well, just aint part of the Diddy Alliance mate. Us diddies have to stick together in the big boys league.

Right now we are very much part of a daddy alliance. 

I enjoyed Groundhog Day as a movie but not as a football game (s). 

At least against Celtic we will not have 2/3rds possession and twice as many shots as the teams that are beating us. That will be refreshing at least if nothing else. 

Well done Accies - I knew you would be taking home 3 points after we got to 80 minutes and it was still 0-0. 

Text book from Accies, a well earned win. 

Defended resolutely for almost the entire match and took one of their chances when they inevitably came. In truth we couldn't have complained if they'd put away any of the sitters which preceded the goal either, our defending at their opportunities was abysmal. 

Got exactly what we deserved with another toothless display up front. DT must go home every Saturday frustrated as f**k that the no users in front of him can't make anything of his play and the chances he creates for them. If he goes before the window closes things will be a whole lot grimmer than they already are. 

Robinson needs to shoulder a large chunk of the blame again. More questionable substitutions and tactical decisions. Very early, but with a tough few fixtures ahead he needs to find some solutions quickly or the pressure is on (again). 

10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Well sounded so dominant but the goal seemed inevitable once Accies had a few chances.

"Turnbull puts the ball in to the box" was Rob McLeans most uttered phrase today.

I wouldn't have said Motherwell were dominant at all, it was a pretty even game but Accies had the clearer cut chances by a distance. Two, arguably three, absolute sitters before the goal and a few half chances on top of that. 

Motherwell probably had more possession but I never felt they looked particularly threatening

5 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

STOP FUCKING ABOUT WITH CAMPBELL.

100% this.

Dominated the game. Removed our best player and we fell to pieces.

Every one of the front 6 or 7 are fucking rotten.