Motherwell v Accies - El Crappico derby

I've seen very little of Accies but gather they were perhaps a bit unfortunate to lose against St. Mirren. I can see us having lots of possession but struggling to score never mind create chances if Accies defend in depth. Could go either way as could most games in the division - would be really pissed off if we have most of the ball but still manage to lose to a poorly defended goal. Certainly wouldn't rule it out.

I'm hoping for a 16 man brawl and a Hamilton player getting put on their arse again. 

As ropy said, I'd be happy to see the team click. I imagine we would be unplayable and put 3 or 4 past some poor lot. That won't be Saturday though. 

Although I'd be happy with get through the game with no injuries and a solid performance before our European game next week. 3 points would be even better. 

11 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Fulton
Hodson Odoffin Want McMann
Johnson Martin Callachan Templeton
Ogkmpoe Moyo

Temps on the left is a no-go, but as bad as it is, it's probably the best available.

Would far prefer a 4-5-1 with Templeton dropping into midfield and Moyo playing on the left.

We won't have too much possession either way but will be completely over run if it's a 4-4-2.

Team is probably our best available, which gives us a chance.

That bench though... Smith aside there's nothing there that would worry a mid-table Championship team.

100% time to worry if we get humped.

Edited by Todd_is_God