St Mirren v Ross county 22/08/2020

After a sluggish first 10 minutes, we've settled in and have been pretty good. We're really snapping into challenges and putting on a lot of pressure.

If Morias buries that chance, we're out of sight - but County could easily have been level from their best chance. 

County have looked alright, and I was wrong to think they'd struggle this season. Gardyne and Vigurs, IMO, have a bit of quality about them.

Shame we haven't got Durmus on the bench as a bit more true width down the left would be useful. I think Morias has got 15 minutes to score or Dennis is coming on.

Goodwin’s definitely given this team a bit of an edge, we’re really flying into 50:50s and look much more physical at set pieces than last season. Fingers crossed we can grind this one out again.

Lovely turn from Obika for the goal. Don’t think the strikers have had much decent service so far so I don’t think Morias can be criticised.

1 minute ago, madmitch said:

I get that. Can't help feeling that we are set up too defensively. McPherson would change that IMO.

I think he'll come on with 25 minutes to go when County will have to start chasing the game a bit harder if it stays 1-0.

"Regan Charles Cook is on for his dribbling ability"

What. The. f**k.

actually that was a really good cross by RCC, I take some of it back

Edited by Comrie

24 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

How many times now has Stewart hit woodwork this season ?

If you’re actually seeking an answer to that one, he has now hit the woodwork in 4 of our 5 opening games (if you include the shot v Motherwell that Carson(?) pushed onto the bar.)

Edited by The Great Stagsby