RiG

11 minutes ago, Empty It said:

East Fife commentators calling for VAR emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Heard that! Highlight of the game bar Irving's goal. EF couldn've had a pen though and deserved to win that.

Hearts were fckn awful. Berra should retire. Aidy White was a shambles. Brandon, McGill and Popescu not much better.

Good game apart from the opening few minutes of course. It would have been a much more interesting game had we not gifted Hearts a 2 goal lead. We created heaps of chances but never capitalised when we were on top. Lots of positives to take from the game and credit to EFTV for running a perfect stream.

Heard that! Highlight of the game bar Irving's goal. EF couldn've had a pen though and deserved to win that.
Hearts were fckn awful. Berra should retire. Aidy White was a shambles. Brandon, McGill and Popescu not much better.
This.
The whole defence should be in the firing line tonight as they were shocking, rest of the team not much better. Keeper had a decent game.

You're not sitting behind the commentators desk are you? The tears from these boys are unreal.

Obviously not, but those were stonewallers, especially the third one, the referee has had a poor game but his linesmen haven’t helped him at any stage, standing there with their flags up their arse not wanting to know!!!

That was brutal.  Main positive was another win with nowhere near a full strength team, apart from that I'm toiling.  We looked a rabble at the back.

East Fife should've had a penalty near the end for Popescu's handball.  The other two claims can gtf though, absolutely nothing in the first and a blatant dive for the second claim.

The commentator was doing my tits in, talking absolute nonsense all night.  We need to be more clinical as well, Wighton missed a sitter and a few of the crosses into the box seen attackers on their heels.

Still, 8 in a row and maximum points from the group, don't actually think we've done that before.

Berra wasn't great, but how's that for easing him back in.  Not played a minute since March and we play him in a backline with Brandon, White and Stewart. He's not going to be any more than backup, but don't think it's great to chuck him right in like that.

Obviously not, but those were stonewallers, especially the third one, the referee has had a poor game but his linesmen haven’t helped him at any stage, standing there with their flags up their arse not wanting to know!!!
The 3rd claim was a penalty the other two not for me, will be interesting to watch the highlights back and see if my mind is changed also want a look at the 1st EF goal looked possibly offside either way we were lucky to come away with a win.

That was brutal.  Main positive was another win with nowhere near a full strength team, apart from that I'm toiling.  We looked a rabble at the back.
East Fife should've had a penalty near the end for Popescu's handball.  The other two claims can gtf though, absolutely nothing in the first and a blatant dive for the second claim.
The commentator was doing my tits in, talking absolute nonsense all night.  We need to be more clinical as well, Wighton missed a sitter and a few of the crosses into the box seen attackers on their heels.
Still, 8 in a row and maximum points from the group, don't actually think we've done that before.

I agree, the handball near the end was a penalty but the other 2 were not. I don’t know what Hamilton dived when he was in a good position and correctly booked. Watt’s chance at the end was a great opportunity, just too bad he’s left footed.

That was well worth a tenner. I think you can tell both teams approached it in the mind set of "If we win..." rather than going hell for leather. 

Rovers were light years ahead in the first half, but Caley were much brighter in the second. Overall I think the Rovers probably shaded it, and so maybe a daft bonus point after a win is the right result. 

On another night though, that could've been a very different game, either way. Rovers had big chances in the first half and missed the penalty. ICT had several big penalty shouts and were denied by an incredible Thomson stop right at the end. 

All in all, a fun watch, it looks like we've gotten away without any serious injuries, and the boys can keep the confidence going after a strong performance and result against a decent side. 

If Keatings could just f**k off somewhere else though that'd be grand. 12 goals and six assists in 15 games against the Rovers. Unbelievable. 

15 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

That's both teams knocked out, isn't it? 

It’s not official, but (as I understand it) two of the four spots are locked by teams we can’t reach and there are multiple other teams that can easily top our points, so I don’t see a path through for us. It’s possible, based upon some convoluted tie-breaker, but I’m not sure.

Edited by TxRover