RiG

1 minute ago, Paco said:

We actually have a small chance of going through here, based mostly on Alloa surprisingly being 2-0 down to Stenny.

Still needs a couple of things to fall our way and I doubt it’ll happen. But a couple more goals would go a long way.

Arbroath up puts us out.

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

At least he's got our players names right this time plus trying to read EF's shirt numbers is difficult with that pattern.

And yes we can all hear him shuffling papers looking for stats.

He has mistaken Allardice for Deas and Devine on more than one occasion.

Yes, we have someone controlling the camera now and I don’t have any complaints about it.

100x better than previous weeks. It’s still not as good as a regular camera, it’s still too far back and not central enough, but it’ll do for just now.

At least he's got our players names right this time plus trying to read EF's shirt numbers is difficult with that pattern.
And yes we can all hear him shuffling papers looking for stats.

He’s still garbage. Doesn’t help that he doesn’t have a very listenable voice. He even went GRRRRR! at one point!

14 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

100x better than previous weeks. It’s still not as good as a regular camera, it’s still too far back and not central enough, but it’ll do for just now.

Yeah, I agree. I’d still much prefer the coverage that we offer for the highlights but it’s a massive improvement on the last few games.