RiG

I’ve had to turn the sound off so I don’t have to listen to the absolute shite the commentator is coming out with.

The camera does seem to be doing a lot better this week on a positive note.

The commentator is atrocious. He still doesn't seem to be totally sure who any of our players are. Camera is better now it hasn't been left to it's own devices

It was only a matter of time before Manny got in behind. He'd either been offside or we'd not quite had the right weight on the pass but he'd threatened a few times. Once he got onto that through ball he was always going to score. Did it in a lovely fashion though, the cut back was delightful. 

Obviously he's now injured though, so just f**k everything. 

41 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Wasn’t going to bother watching this dead rubber but caved at the last minute. Hopefully we don’t pick up any injuries as the league has to be our focus this season with the great start we’ve made.

Mahady should have started, especially if Duku is genuinely hurt.

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

This wasn't really worth a tenner. That's mostly because it's a dead rubber rather than anything Cowden could control, but still, fools and their money. 

Shared 57.5/42.5% between the home and away team after VAT

We actually have a small chance of going through here, based mostly on Alloa surprisingly being 2-0 down to Stenny.

Still needs a couple of things to fall our way and I doubt it’ll happen. But a couple more goals would go a long way.

10 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

He hasn’t. He sounds like he’s reading stats off Wikipedia. I’ve muted him he’s so unbearable.

At least he's got our players names right this time plus trying to read EF's shirt numbers is difficult with that pattern.

And yes we can all hear him shuffling papers looking for stats.

Edited by SandyCromarty