RiG

27 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Pleased with the price for this - a tenner is a natural sort of amount to pay for a streamed game. Presume EF use Pixellot (or whatever it's called)?

IIRC they have Pixellot but are using their own equipment for streaming.

2 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I'm sure I saw a suggestion that McHattie could play centre half in an ICT match thread a few weeks back. Was that an injury-forced emergency thing, or is that an honest to God thing that's happening by choice now in the year 2020?

When he has played for us it's normally been at CB. When he has played there he's not done that bad in fairness but obviously he's not on a pair with more recent CBs we've had playing there like McCart and Donaldson. And he's better than Brad Mckay.

5 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I'm sure I saw a suggestion that McHattie could play centre half in an ICT match thread a few weeks back. Was that an injury-forced emergency thing, or is that an honest to God thing that's happening by choice now in the year 2020?

When McHattie was with us the thought of him playing centre half for a Championship side would've ranked as only slightly less fanciful than the current situation in the world. 

11 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Doubt it, he picked up a hip injury late Oct which was supposed to keep him out for weeks.

ICT have been decimated this season so far with many senior players out with injuries.

More to the point, is Keatings available? The last time we played Caley was one of the few times I've seen him play against us and not score: and even then we had Mendy playing with a concussion so we got hammered.

9 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

More to the point, is Keatings available? The last time we played Caley was one of the few times I've seen him play against us and not score: and even then we had Mendy playing with a concussion so we got hammered.

He came off the bench on Saturday for the final few minutes. I think it's fair to say he's been fairly underwhelming for the most part with us. His set pieces are great and at times he's shown some great finishing to bag a few goals but his time with us has been disrupted by injury and he has been playing as a "10" for the most part behind Jordan White or Nikolay Todorov. Keatings himself has said he prefers to play up front instead of a "10" so maybe we'd see more from him there but he's not really been given that chance.

10 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Possibly Keatings will start on the bench, I rate him highly when he's on his game, he is hugely experienced and he gives 100% and keeps defences busy,  plus good in the box and with assists and I'd be happy to see him stay with us for a couple of more seasons as an out and out forward.

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

What a fuckin knob.

Why so? He does decent coverage of the NCL and HL. Thought that tweet was quite funny.

P.S. Thought he'd be in Forfar for the Brora game.

Edited by welshbairn

On 09/11/2020 at 04:14, SandyCromarty said:

I've signed up at £9.99  for the stream tomorrow.

Half the price of the Hearts stream which I'm sure will attract more ICT fans and provide revenue for RR.

Couple of tips for watching with RaithTV.

1) Login about 30 minutes early to avoid any delay in getting in that can happen in the last few minutes

2) You’ll see a repeating video of Kirkcaldy scenes with audio to let you confirm you’re getting a good signal.

3) No audio, check the audio isn’t muted (often it is by default) in the hard to see blue bar that appears at the bottom of the active window when you touch/mouse within the window. Some viewers have an audio level slider too.

4) If that doesn’t work, sometimes selecting an audio tab and back to the video tab solves it.

5) Watching on a TV often causes stuttering when the chat board updates if the TV is connected via WiFi, this is not usually the case if connected via cable. Some TV’s handle this better than others, and devices like Chromecast seem to handle this better too.

6] If you are watching on an iPhone, the chat sometimes “disappears” your messages...but on an iPad, it works just fine.

7) The broadcast goes live about 5 minutes before kickoff, and usually includes a halftime piece interviewing a player (of interest to both teams, when possible).

8> There is a full screen option, again located on the hard to see blue bar mentioned above. The difficulty in seeing this blue bar is about RaithTV’s biggest problem...so you should enjoy the viewing...but not too much, I would hope 😜.

39 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Inverness are the only team I fear in the championship. Haven’t beaten them in 20 years is in the clue though. Come on guys, give us a wee chance. 

This is probably your best chance in 20 years to beat us.

25 minutes ago, TxRover said:

1) Login about 30 minutes early to avoid any delay in getting in that can happen in the last few minutes

2) You’ll see a repeating video of Kirkcaldy scenes with audio to let you confirm you’re getting a good signal.

3) No audio, check the audio isn’t muted (often it is by default) in the hard to see blue bar that appears at the bottom of the active window when you touch/mouse within the window. Some viewers have an audio level slider too.

4) If that doesn’t work, sometimes selecting an audio tab and back to the video tab solves it.

5) Watching on a TV often causes stuttering when the chat board updates if the TV is connected via WiFi, this is not usually the case if connected via cable. Some TV’s handle this better than others, and devices like Chromecast seem to handle this better too.

6] If you are watching on an iPhone, the chat sometimes “disappears” your messages...but on an iPad, it works just fine.

7) The broadcast goes live about 5 minutes before kickoff, and usually includes a halftime piece interviewing a player (of interest to both teams, when possible).

8> There is a full screen option, again located on the hard to see blue bar mentioned above. The difficulty in seeing this blue bar is about RaithTV’s biggest problem...so you should enjoy the viewing...but not too much, I would hope 😜.

Some good tips. Bit more info on a couple...

6) work has been done to fix the disappearing messages on the chat. If it is happening to you it would be good if you let us know by emailing us (address is in the help section)

7) Broadcast is 10 minutes before with team lines discussed soon after it starts, half time is an interview with Nando then a piece on recent changes to Stark’s Park

... 9) the chat board is moderated as there are also younger viewers, so please keep it clean.

Highlights will go up tomorrow at some point.  

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Why so? He does decent coverage of the NCL and HL. Thought that tweet was quite funny.

P.S. Thought he'd be in Forfar for the Brora game.

I have absolutely no time for print sports journalists, they contribute absolute zero to clubs financially, unlike radio and tv, but their paper makes money out of the none stories they come up with, total freeloaders on game days looking for freebies hospitality wise.

Leeches on the game.

Some years back I was at a pre season at Grant street, lucky if there were 100 paying spectators there yet there were five print journalists, the race by them at half time heading for the free pies and teas would have given Usain Bolt a run for his money.

when we beat Aberdeen in the PL the full back page in the Courier was given over to an absolute non story concerning a possible move to Dundee United by Ross County's Jim McIntyre, our great win was inside. 

I have never bought the rag since and now I believe the millionaire owner is begging the Inverness public to give him money while his staff are working out of sheds.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Appreciate that, looking forward to the game.

Well here we go then, Hearts return to the ground that gave them the humping that started their season last year, the way it ended!!!
Dunsmore to play a blinder and probably score, he loves the jambos!!!
IMG_1605034472.815473.jpgIMG_1605034610.059776.jpg