RiG

Looking forward to my first virtual away day of the season. Finish work at 4pm, and plan to be on the beers from then. Got a steak pie at the ready for half time ha!
As for the game, I think it’ll be close tight one, with a draw or more likely (as my head is saying) a goal to Hearts.

IMG_6705.jpg

2 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Looking forward to my first virtual away day of the season. Finish work at 4pm, and plan to be on the beers from then. Got a steak pie at the ready for half time ha!
As for the game, I think it’ll be close tight one, with a draw or more likely (as my head is saying) a goal to Hearts.

IMG_6705.jpg

You don’t have much to worry about.

On 10/10/2020 at 18:43, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Basically it's us or Rovers

Tuesday is the final before the final

Any idea why Robbie Neilson was banging on about righting wrongs re: Raith Rovers?

Is there some feeling that Raith..............by being promoted................somehow contributed to Hearts relegation?

I can vaguely understand the odd mouthbreather "hating" Dundee next weekend, but Raith???

43 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Any idea why Robbie Neilson was banging on about righting wrongs re: Raith Rovers?

Is there some feeling that Raith..............by being promoted................somehow contributed to Hearts relegation?

I can vaguely understand the odd mouthbreather "hating" Dundee next weekend, but Raith???

Wonder if Neilson feels the same way about Dundee United's title.

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

I've not found this quote but could it have just been that there was a lot wrong with the performance against cowdenbeath that needs to be put right?

ETA: not that 'd object to Robbie using spurious logic to turn this into some kind of "Grudge match". It's hard to give a toss about the later stages of League cup never mind the group stages so any additional hype can only be useful

Jack Ross should come out and say Hibs can't possibly lose to Forfar because Jim Weir is too ugly to coach a side to a cup upset

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

7 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Very embarrassing on our behalf if we are unable to organise a stream for tonight. It’s not like we have had plenty of notice to get one sorted.

16 games on tonight and 15 of them are available to stream. Very disappointing.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's hard to give a toss about the later stages of League cup never mind the group stages

I agree, its a completely unnecessary distraction

Spoiler

...............to the teams in the top flight

Very Funny Reaction GIF

45 minutes ago, HoustonRover said:

Any square goes planned for tonight? The jambo seethe towards just about everyone is fantastic.

We might not be the best team but our board are hands down the best at getting knuckle-dragging simpletons to absolutely foam at the mouth with rage.  Honestly fear for their sanity if Hearts don't win tonight 😂

Rangers ✅  
Hearts     ✅

9 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

We might not be the best team but our board are hands down the best at getting knuckle-dragging simpletons to absolutely foam at the mouth with rage.  Honestly fear for their sanity if Hearts don't win tonight 😂

Rangers ✅  
Hearts     ✅

Online evidence suggests that Ann Budge is pretty damn good at upsetting knuckle-dragging simpletons whether they support Hibs, Hearts or anybody else. 

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Online evidence suggests that Ann Budge is pretty damn good at upsetting knuckle-dragging simpletons whether they support Hibs, Hearts or anybody else. 

Ann Budge has been extremely clever over the past few months, she made an absolute mess of your team on the field by appointing and then sticking with Craig Levein and then his replacement was no better with Levein still involved behind the scenes.  She's since managed to get the Hearts fans to blame everyone else for their terrible season and even got them throwing money at the club with a siege mentality of the whole of Scottish football is out to get Hearts.  So yes she's pretty good at manipulating knuckle-dragging simpletons certainly the marron ones.  

Can anyone clarify how the premier sports membership works? If you buy a month, how quickly do you have to cancel before you are charged again? Cheers!
Should be any time before your next billing date. Always better to do it ASAP though just in case.