RiG

Never a penalty, not sure what defenders are expected to do. 

Hearts were the better team as expected and if Boyce had the chances Wighton did it was over at ht. Inverness created chances though, once Smith is back and Kingsley up to speed you'd hope that tightens the defence. 

42 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Gilet John is raging. You love to see it.

Sartorial elegance?

Given the two pubis cerebral shape of your current manager, is that an area that you wish to stoop to?

Thought the penalty award on Harper was extremely harsh. Couple of big misses from Mackay and Todorov (how did he miss that?) but Hearts passed up plenty of chances themselves most of them ably set up by our slack defending. I can't imagine Mckay will be near the first team once the other CBs are fully fit. He actually seems to be regressing which is some achievement. Storey played quite well in flashes and I thought Allardice looked quite tidy in the middle alongside Welsh but the former seemed quite off the pace often losing the ball under pressure after taking too long to move it on. Not too fussed about losing by a single goal. As long as we don't disgrace ourselves in these matches I'm perfectly content for Robbo to use these games to build up the fitness of the players though losing Sutherland to injury is a pain.

10 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

Never a penalty, not sure what defenders are expected to do. 

Hearts were the better team as expected and if Boyce had the chances Wighton did it was over at ht. Inverness created chances though, once Smith is back and Kingsley up to speed you'd hope that tightens the defence. 

And if it weren't for Gordon saving that terrific Mackay header.................................................................................................................

Craig Gordon is still very good. Craig Wighton still isn’t.
If Pereira were still stood in the keeper jersey that’s 1-0 Caley and we’re in trouble. Thank f**k some other side is lumbered with him now and we have a competent goalie again.

24 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

If Pereira were still stood in the keeper jersey that’s 1-0 Caley and we’re in trouble. Thank f**k some other side is lumbered with him now and we have a competent goalie again.

It was a belting save. Maybe, with hindsight, Mackay should have placed it further away from him but even so Gordon has still done well to react to turn it away.

Todorov shouldn't have given him a chance with that effort towards the end of the game though. I cannot believe that he couldn't get it on target.

It was a belting save. Maybe, with hindsight, Mackay should have placed it further away from him but even so Gordon has still done well to react to turn it away.

Todorov shouldn't have given him a chance with that effort towards the end of the game though. I cannot believe that he couldn't get it on target.

I heard about it before I seen it and was a bit underwhelmed tbh. It’s a very good save, quick reactions but they were talking as if it was save of the century. McKay done well to get to it first and turn it goalward, like I say if it was Pereira in goals for us there you’re 1-0 up.
Todorov definitely should have done better with that chance towards the end. Same as Wighton should have done better with a couple. They just aren’t very good strikers so will miss chances they should be taking.

If Ben Hamer (Huddersfield’s starting keeper) gets injured start betting on their opponents

On 07/10/2020 at 08:53, SandyCromarty said:

And if it weren't for Gordon saving that terrific Mackay header.................................................................................................................

If your aunty had baws etc. Better team won on the night, Hearts have a few better players to return, Caley a few more than us! With it being only 27 games a quick start is a must or teams like Caley will push us. 

On 05/10/2020 at 14:05, Broken Algorithms said:
On 05/10/2020 at 13:53, The Minertaur said:
Weird to think that the season starts tomorrow after all this time.
Guarantee East Fife thump us just to remind us Cowden fans what we've been missing emoji38.png 

The longer this thread goes without input from Tazz, the better.

This is the thanks , I get after donating to the Rovers begging fund ? cheers 😲