EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

That Everton team is really bad. Five central midfielders and both first-choice FBs missing, although I've actually liked what I've seen from Nkounkou (albeit against much worse teams). I wonder why Pickford's been dropped now as opposed to after the Liverpool game.

22 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Arsenal's finishing has been woeful. They have been the better team but as soon as they get close to goal they crumble

26 minutes ago, stanton said:

Gunners with plenty possession and creating a few chances need  to capitalise though 

It's all set up for United to sneak the win through a late Fernandes penalty. 

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

That Everton team is really bad. Five central midfielders and both first-choice FBs missing, although I've actually liked what I've seen from Nkounkou (albeit against much worse teams). I wonder why Pickford's been dropped now as opposed to after the Liverpool game.

Ancellotti does not bow to media pressure. He supported his player when he was under attack.

Pickford errors continued so he was dropped after Ancellotti ran out of sympathy and patience.

Ancellotti does not bow to media pressure. He supported his player when he was under attack.
Pickford errors continued so he was dropped after Ancellotti ran out of sympathy and patience.
There was one game between the derby and today and, remarkably, he didn't do anything wrong in it. Anyway, apparently it was a psychological issue which is fair enough.