A really good example of Liverpool completely exploiting a weakness of Everton's.

Almost happened again with the 2 v 1 on Coleman.

Lucky to escape a penalty by an inch, should be a red card regardless.

Pickford you fucking moron. Dead man walking.
Terrible tackle, lucky to get away with it. I take it the ref can't give him a yellow because it was called offside?

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

A really good example of Liverpool completely exploiting a weakness of Everton's.

Almost happened again with the 2 v 1 on Coleman.

Coleman has been poor for Everton recently, easily beaten by pace. IIRC he was left on the bench by Ireland.

Terrible tackle, lucky to get away with it. I take it the ref can't give him a yellow because it was called offside?
No idea. I thought stuff like that could be punished after the whistle anyway but have no facts to back that up. It's a nice character arc to see his qualities quickly become incredibly detrimental.

Ref doing Liverpool a favour there by keeping Pickford on the park and leaving both sides with a shitey 'keeper. 

That's a red every day of the week that challenge. Horrible. 

4 minutes ago, spud131 said:
6 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
Pickford you fucking moron. Dead man walking.

Nah, you can still card. I've seen that a few times where it's been offside, or already out for a throw-in but a player has been cleared out.

It's bizarre that they've not asked the referee to look at it.

Adrian looking abit suspect at the goal and the shot leading up to it.

Feels harsh to blame him for the goal, tbh, considering the pace of the header. A top class 'keeper would probably save it though.

11 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
15 minutes ago, spud131 said:

No idea. I thought stuff like that could be punished after the whistle anyway but have no facts to back that up. It's a nice character arc to see his qualities quickly become incredibly detrimental.

Goalies tend to get away with a bit more but that should definitely be a red. I could see a retrospective ban coming

Everton haven't been any good at anything and Liverpool's pressing's been great, but I still feel that Everton could end up scoring another two or three goals.

Everton will be v lucky to keep it level by half-time. Liverpool have been excellent.

Good half of football that, enjoyed it. Liverpool clearly back to their best following the debacle at Villa but Everton doing well enough to contain them.
Pickford and Adrian are both hopeless right enough which has added to the fun.
Should be a good second half.