EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

You'd have to question why someone like Sancho would go there. He's a good player who can probably get both excellent money in a much better team than this. I can understand Cavani, he's getting on so its about a big payday. 

Exactly. Man Utd look shit and will be struggling to finish in the CL places this season. Sancho isn't going to fix Man Utd's defence.

Dortmund have more chance of winning a league title than man utd, have a better chance of going deep in the CL year after year. Man U is a step backwards. Sancho should only be leaving Dortmund for a top sides which Man Utd aren't right now.

United suddenly looking better from middle to front after years of having no midfield whatsoever, and clearly needing massive investment in an area where they have spent about 300 million in the last 3 years and still look like amateurs is really something.

With a FIFA Ultimate Team fanboy apparently acting as their chief transfer strategist and a probable £200m rush of panic signings over the next few days, there must be a decent chance of them doing a Rangers soon. 

I like Neville as a pundit. His assessment of ManU in terms both of today and of the wider problems at the club is absolutely spot on.
Yeah he's a fan and doesn't hide that but he doesn't miss them and hit the wall generally. At all levels of the club.

I like Neville as a pundit. His assessment of ManU in terms both of today and of the wider problems at the club is absolutely spot on.

To be fair, he is and has been critical of them for some time. He doesn’t do it to be controversial either, you can tell it hurts him as a fan, how bad things are there but he doesn’t try and defend them at all, the way some fans would.

17 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

With a FIFA Ultimate Team fanboy apparently acting as their chief transfer strategist and a probable £200m rush of panic signings over the next few days, there must be a decent chance of them doing a Rangers soon. 

Every centre half on the market jumped £20m in price.

Gomes has to share the blame there.

2 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Somehow I quite enjoy Neville's incredulousness at how shite Man Utd are. No idea why because it is just him being a moaning c**t.

See now I am instantly pissed off with Carragher complaining about the quality of Liverpool's back up goalie. Shut up you moaning c**t.

15 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

He’s not wrong but it’s still funny. It’s as if they are entitled to success.

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Granted Adrian has always been a bit shit, the amount of 'keeper howlers since football restarted has been ridiculous. 

More teams playing out from the back has mean there is more emphasis on a strong press and that leads to mistakes that cost goals.

A couple of year ago there wouldn't have been a Villa player close enough to jump on the sloppy pass from Adrian.