EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Aguero, Garcia, Zinchenko and Bernardo Silva are injured. Laporte and Gundogan have Covid.
Cancelo's absence may be related Barcelona reportedly wanting him to replace Semedo who is signing  Wolves. 

The won’t beat the so called bigger clubs with the team they have put out tonight! Augero, Laporte and Silva are massive for them! Replacing Sane with Torres could work but thought they would of got someone more proven in! Think Ake is a good defender but these types of players aren’t going to get them into a champions league final!!

Guest DAVIDB69
"The Premier League, the most competitive league in the world."

With Liverpool having just won the league with 18 points and a couple of months to spare, and City 15 points clear of 3rd spot. I can only see this season being a two horse race too.

It doesn’t look very promising does it. Looks same again with 3rd up for grabs again for the usual suspects including Leicester I suspect again

14 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

The won’t beat the so called bigger clubs with the team they have put out tonight! Augero, Laporte and Silva are massive for them! Replacing Sane with Torres could work but thought they would of got someone more proven in! Think Ake is a good defender but these types of players aren’t going to get them into a champions league final!!

The squad is definitely weaker without David Silva and Leroy Sane who will be missed. 

I'm not convinced by Ake but Garcia and Laporte will be the first choice CBs.

City need a striker, a creative midfielder and a proven back-up keeper at the very least.

The squad is definitely weaker without David Silva and Leroy Sane who will be missed. 
I'm not convinced by Ake but Garcia and Laporte will be the first choice CBs.
City need a striker, a creative midfielder and a proven back-up keeper at the very least.

I think Jesus is awful! Silva is one of those players you will never replace, the void left by him and Kompany will never be filled! I do like ake I thought he was great at Bournemouth but it’s certainly a step up! They are only a few more injuries from being average.

Crystal Palace made an offer of £19m + £6m in add ons to Liverpool for Brewster.
It's amazing how much money clubs like Liverpool can make from selling relatively untried players like Brewster, Solanke and Ibe for £15m-£20m each.
Even better when you realise they've signed Thiago Alcantara for £20m.

IMG_3057.jpg

10 hours ago, eez-eh said:

I know they’ve got injuries but it’s laughable that for all the money they’ve spent Man City started the season with Ake and Stones for a central defence.

Tbf all the central defensive partnerships in the league are pish. The number of goals conceded is evidence of this.

Liverpool are in the fortunate position that VVD is so good he can bail out whatever muppet he is partnered with a lot of the time.

This. Very impressive.
Adama Traore can't get on the Wolves bench atm. He had great games against City last season but Nuno still left him out. Not sure what the problem is as there have been no reports of an injury.

He started.

This. Very impressive.
Adama Traore can't get on the Wolves bench atm. He had great games against City last season but Nuno still left him out. Not sure what the problem is as there have been no reports of an injury.
He's played every minute of the first 2 games for Wolves this season[emoji2373]