EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

3 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Early kick offs on a coupon are shit..I avoid like the Plague

Aye I don't bet much anyway but I'm coming round to this way of thinking. I thought Leeds would give them a game too was considering doing a BTT coupon but the other games weren't up to much. 

Makes this even funnier. Boyd should stick to trolling Celtic fans.

What folk seem to forget is players like Cooper, Ayling, Bamford, Dallas, Klich, Roberts ect were bog standard middle of the road Championship players. Bielsa has turned them into a mid table Premiership team whilst maintaining his footballing philosophy.

Fair enough they spent a bit of money in the summer, Raphinia definitely looks different gravy but the majority of the starting 11 were championship players.

Today was a fluke but the never say die attitude that has been installed in them was evident and it comes from one man.

Clear and obvious?  What happened to that
I wonder what all these hideously bad decisions we are being saved from are that make this nonsense worthwhile.

Seriously, surely no one, anywhere thinks VAR represents a net improvement in football.

Absolute shite.

Even if you think that should be offside, there were numerous chances for villa to defend that. Yet if someone launches one in the top bin from a free kick won by a dive, VAR won't even consider that. Pure pish

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I wonder what all these hideously bad decisions we are being saved from are that make this nonsense worthwhile.

Seriously, surely no one, anywhere thinks VAR represents a net improvement in football.

Absolute shite.

Even if you think that should be offside, there were numerous chances for villa to defend that. Yet if someone launches one in the top bin from a free kick won by a dive, VAR won't even consider that. Pure pish

They are showing the replay again and there are so many questions.  The way the camera angles are, you can't definitively determine when the pass is played, you can't definitvely determine that Cash did NOT touch the ball, and Jota is apparently offside by his wrist