EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

43 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

No finer sight than a torn faced Jose after blowing a lead.

He’s an arse. Tinkers with his team like they’re Man City with an abundance of top players. They’re far from it though so his tinkering costs them points. He starts his strongest 11 and they win that game comfortably. But no, not Jose.

Edited by 8MileBU

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

The idea of Steve Bruce and Sam Allardyce both getting relegated is semi-inducing tbh.

Steve Bruce perhaps but Allardyce will  be back trying to stave off relegation at some other dross same time next year. Stay tuned.

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I see McGinn's back playing as Villa's most advanced midfielder. Has Dean Smith been watching Scotland?

His post-match interview does mention McGinn’s goals for Scotland so I’d go with yes.

Edited by Jambomo

"The first time he's had both Henderson and De Gea available at the same time and he's gone with Henderson....."

Apart from the 100 previous times he had them both available and picked De Gea you mean?

Just now, Bishop Briggs said:

Wan-Bissaka has been consistently awful over the last couple of seasons.

Crystal Palace did brilliantly to get over £50 million for him.

Man U do a good job of enriching other EPL clubs at their own expense when it comes to buying players. 

40 minutes ago, raith_94 said:

"The first time he's had both Henderson and De Gea available at the same time and he's gone with Henderson....."

Apart from the 100 previous times he had them both available and picked De Gea you mean?

I think you're misinterpreting what he means here. He's not saying it's the first time he's had them both available, he's saying it's the first time that Henderson has been picked ahead of De Gea when both have been available.

Edited by craigkillie

I know big losses in English football are the norm and generally I don’t pay much attention,   But leeds announcing 64m loss is astounding to me,  they know exactly what happens when they overspent chasing the dream, and yet don’t seem bothered at all by it.   Can’t wait to watch this bubble burst.  

1 minute ago, raith_94 said:

I disagree, but not enough to get into it.

United would be a much better side if Graham Potter was their manager.

Literally just came on here to say the same. If Brighton had a top striker they'd be well in the top half.