EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
27 minutes ago, Slenderman said:
Kolasinac can fend off car-jackers though.

Indeed. In the great square go debate of recent times, I am offering KT out over SK 100/100 times

I think your best hope is the likelihood of KT pulling a hammy as he swings a boot at your baws. 

ETA: FWIW I’d put my money on you over Theo Walcott.

Edited by 8MileBU

9 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I think your best hope is the likelihood of KT pulling a hammy as he swings a boot at your baws. 

ETA: FWIW I’d put my money on you over Theo Walcott.

'meg Kolasinac:

Few penalty decisions I’ve seen.

Man U, original decision correct ,retake is absolutely fucking bollocks,  either ban stutter run ups or allow keeper to move from refs whistle.   Complete b.s to expect keeper not to move before ball struck and think a reasonable % of penalties will be saved.  Might as well give penalty goals. 

Neither Fulham or leeds awards should be given.  Bryson blatantly dives and a booking is the only reasonable award.   Leeds pen was a barely a light touch, not a  push. Play on. 

Man Utd will need a lot of penalties this season.
Dan James should be nowhere near the first XI and that back 4 is still shite.

The back 4 is dreadful. Wan-Bissaka once playing is hugely better than Fosu-Mensah. As Gary Neville said endlessly today they desperately need a dominant CB with pace. Palace could have scored 5 or 6 today.

The back 4 is dreadful. Wan-Bissaka once playing is hugely better than Fosu-Mensah. As Gary Neville said endlessly today they desperately need a dominant CB with pace. Palace could have scored 5 or 6 today.
Spent about 200 million on defenders in the last few years and you couldn't knit a world class one out of all of them.

57 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Maguire and Lindelof at centre half is laughable. Neither are barely good enough for the Barclays let alone to challenge for the title. 

Lindelof for the third goal is an absolute joke.  McTominay for a couple of chances is a joke, and potatohead is a an eighty million potatohead. There are a few players in that squad not good enough, but those three would not be playing for any of their rivals.  

Didn’t think it was a penalty. I do think the keeper was off his line.