EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

9 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Best league in the world dont you know... 

You can't challenge for the ball anymore without getting a free kick

So no one even tries to challenge for the ball

It makes so many games awful to watch

3 minutes ago, Binos said:

You can't challenge for the ball anymore without getting a free kick

So no one even tries to challenge for the ball

It makes so many games awful to watch

Aye, its pish. Gets worse the higher up you go in the game as well. Champions League games are dire for it.

The bit i really hate, other than refs blowing for every bit of contact, is players staying down for ages when we all know fine well there isnt anything wrong with them. 

I always mind my old coach saying "get right up, dont show any pain, dont let them see any weakness". Its the total opposite now. Utterly pathetic.

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Aye, its pish. Gets worse the higher up you go in the game as well. Champions League games are dire for it.

The bit i really hate, other than refs blowing for every bit of contact, is players staying down for ages when we all know fine well there isnt anything wrong with them. 

I always mind my old coach saying "get right up, dont show any pain, dont let them see any weakness". Its the total opposite now. Utterly pathetic.

It breaks the game up too

Never any flow to many of the games

6 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Chelsea vs United is going be shite isn’t it? 

I avoided it as bizarrely I get excited to watch these two teams against each other and it's always shite. Just spent the past couple of hours chilling and checked the score - 0-0 70 mins gone. Why are those two together so fucking boring? 

3 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

Why wasn't the Hudson - odoi handball a penalty? Wasn't really watching game but saw the review, seems the type of handball that has been given everytime under VAR? 

VAR told the ref to have a look. Ref decided it wasn't for some reason.

ref told man utd players it was "too controversial"

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

Did anyone catch Joe Cole’s horrendous take during the West Ham/City game yesterday?

They were showing a graphic of City’s 20 wins in a row and they were now 3 behind the best one which was Bayern Winning 23 in a row a couple of years ago. He totally rubbished the Bundesliga insisting the Barclays is ‘miles ahead of it’. 

Has he seen the nick of about 60% of the teams in the Barclays?