EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

If anyone needs confirmation that Brandon Williams is an absolute whopper with wee man syndrome I think that photo near the end of the article is adequate proof.

20 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Man Utd are going to shell out £180million for Sancho and Grealish and they'll still be shite.

They will be as long as they still employ, and play, Lindelof, Maguire and Jones.

On 21/08/2020 at 15:28, eez-eh said:

If anyone needs confirmation that Brandon Williams is an absolute whopper with wee man syndrome I think that photo near the end of the article is adequate proof.

Do you mean the one where he's wearing the shoes that say "VL" all over them?

Havertz to Chelsea is seemingly pretty much done - same with Thiago Silva and Chilwell will probably move too.

Based on nothing, this just reeks of a team "winning the transfer window" before having a shite season.

Gabriel Magalhães has completed his medicals with Arsenal today in London. He’s with his agents now ready to sign his contract until June 2025 and finally going to be announced as new Arsenal player. 

They could probably do with another centre half 

Maitland-Niles could be on his way to Wolves.

Newcastle signed Jeff Hendrick on a free 

5 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Havertz to Chelsea is seemingly pretty much done - same with Thiago Silva and Chilwell will probably move too.

Based on nothing, this just reeks of a team "winning the transfer window" before having a shite season.

On paper looks good signings however.

I read the headline "Maguire reacts after sister stabbed" last night and thought, fair enough. I'd probably go a bit tits if my sibling was stabbed at a bar, too. 

Then I read it was with a straw. Numerous paragraphs down. 

4 hours ago, Michael W said:

Some fantastic content coming out today from both the defence and prosecution. Bribes, pantomime police villains and "the Albanians". 

The judge was equally unimpressed and he's been found guilty. Aggravated assault, resisting arrest and repeated attempts at bribery. 

Worthy of a stretch inside I'd say.