EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Peter Crouch made a career of scoring exactly the same goal as Maguire's disallowed one. 

I seem to remember England getting a decent run at the 2006 World Cup off the back of him scoring a few like that. Absolutely man handling the defender. 

Peter Crouch made a career of scoring exactly the same goal as Maguire's disallowed one. 
I seem to remember England getting a decent run at the 2006 World Cup off the back of him scoring a few like that. Absolutely man handling the defender. 

Did he not score against Trinidad and Tobago by pulling down on Brent Sancho’s dreads when going up to win the header?

25 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Did Crouch not only score 1 during that WC ??

20 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Did he not score against Trinidad and Tobago by pulling down on Brent Sancho’s dreads when going up to win the header?

That's the game I was thinking of.

13 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Did Crouch not only score 1 during that WC ??

I thought he scored 3 or 4?

Edit - I may have been after the WC, but he scored a tonne of headers in competitive games for England that were clear fouls.

Edited by TheScarf

10 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Absolutely shocked to see a Mourinho team a goal up at home to pure shite try to see it out and drop points. 

Its not like he's done this his entire career and is the biggest fraud in football. 

Fulham are actually on a decent run - no defeats in 6 including a draw with Liverpool. I thought  they looked good and were the better team in the second half. I agree Mourinho's tactics second half were terrible but calling the guy a fraud is a bit harsh considering he has won every major trophy available in club football.

3 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Fulham are actually on a decent run - no defeats in 6 including a draw with Liverpool. I thought  they looked good and were the better team in the second half. I agree Mourinho's tactics second half were terrible but calling the guy a fraud is a bit harsh considering he has won every major trophy available in club football.

Absolute complete and utter fraud, by far the biggest in the game.

Give you an example, he has Spurs in a cup final, the diddy cup that real managers don't take seriously.

And his lackeys in the media are going on about how he has improved them and made them into winners etc.

Its absolute bullshit. Pochettino took Spurs to two 2nd place finishes and a champion's league final.

No chance Mourinho equals any of those things, no danger he gets them 2nd, no danger he gets them to a CL final.

Poch too took them to a diddy cup final in his first season, he too lost it like Fraudinho will.  Poch also got them their highest points total in premiership history and highest league finish for 54 years.

He did all this while playing good football and bringing through young players (Harry Kane), neither of which Fraudinho will do. 

He's a fraud, the biggest fraud in the game. A football genius he is not, my mum could have got three points off Fulham last night with the players at his disposal.

Always worth bearing in mind the two best players in the premiership are probably Salah and de Bruyne. Fraudinho sold them both.  He just isn't the football genius he and his pals in the media think he is.

6 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Absolute complete and utter fraud, by far the biggest in the game.

Give you an example, he has Spurs in a cup final, the diddy cup that real managers don't take seriously.

And his lackeys in the media are going on about how he has improved them and made them into winners etc.

Its absolute bullshit. Pochettino took Spurs to two 2nd place finishes and a champion's league final.

No chance Mourinho equals any of those things, no danger he gets them 2nd, no danger he gets them to a CL final.

Poch too took them to a diddy cup final in his first season, he too lost it like Fraudinho will.  Poch also got them their highest points total in premiership history and highest league finish for 54 years.

He did all this while playing good football and bringing through young players (Harry Kane), neither of which Fraudinho will do. 

He's a fraud, the biggest fraud in the game. A football genius he is not, my mum could have got three points off Fulham last night with the players at his disposal.

Always worth bearing in mind the two best players in the premiership are probably Salah and de Bruyne. Fraudinho sold them both.  He just isn't the football genius he and his pals in the media think he is.

Do you think your mum would have won 2 champions leagues, multiple league titles in different countries and FIFA coach of the year as well?

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Do you think your mum would have won 2 champions leagues, multiple league titles in different countries and FIFA coach of the year as well?

Probably not but she definitely wouldn't have tried to shut up shop against Fulham.

The narrative being told now by Fraudinho and his lackeys in the press will be that he is improving Spurs, but its actually the opposite. He is making them worse, they are going to achieve less than they did under Poch and do so whilst playing shite football and abandoning the development of their young players.

He's actually taking them backwards, and as always with Fraudinho someone will have to come in after him to clean up the mess he leaves behind.

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Probably not but she definitely wouldn't have tried to shut up shop against Fulham.

The narrative being told now by Fraudinho and his lackeys in the press will be that he is improving Spurs, but its actually the opposite. He is making them worse, they are going to achieve less than they did under Poch and do so whilst playing shite football and abandoning the development of their young players.

He's actually taking them backwards, and as always with Fraudinho someone will have to come in after him to clean up the mess he leaves behind.

I agree that he isn't doing a great job with Spurs and the football isn't good to watch. I also agree they looked much better under Poch. The only bit I am debating is, you can't call a guy who has won that many trophies and individual awards a fraud. That's just being silly. Do you think he won all of those things by luck?

5 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

I agree that he isn't doing a great job with Spurs and the football isn't good to watch. I also agree they looked much better under Poch. The only bit I am debating is, you can't call a guy who has won that many trophies and individual awards a fraud. That's just being silly. Do you think he won all of those things by luck?

No, he wins things by prioritising right now and f**k the future cause he won't be there anyway. That's why he never last longer than 3 years in a job, 3.5 his most ever at Man Utd.

That's why he left behind the oldest squad in Europe when he left Inter and somebody had to come in and rebuild after him.  

Alex Ferguson said the hardest thing to do in management is to rebuild a team whilst maintaining a level of success.  The stage that Klopp is heading into just now at Liverpool. Mourinho has never done this in his life, he always gets punted before that stage.  

So his record gives an unfairly flattering perception of his abilities as a manager.  He also cheated shamelessly to win the second CL. If you'll recall the volcano in Iceland had erupted and all flights in Europe were grounded.

Barca had to take a two day coach ride to get to Milan. Uefa said they could delay the game by a day to give them time to prepare if Inter agreed. Inter said no, and they had to play it straight off the bus basically. That's cheating.  Then in the second leg the most disgusting display of gamesmanship and time wasting ever seen in football, with Mourinho making typically classless comments before the game about the theatre in Barcelona to put pressure on the ref.  Before Materazzin went down for treatment five times in the same game.

He is also an utter scumbag, the way he treated Eva Carneiro, his comments about the guy who accidentally injured Petr Cech. He is vermin, the most disgusting person in the game, and an absolute fraud. 

He is making Spurs worse right now, taking them backwards, but becuase he is great press his pals in the media will tell it the other way.