EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

28 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

So don’t pull his shirt. Simple as.

Red for using fucking simple as. One step away from the moronic “simples”. 

Anyway, as mentioned above, I wasn’t complaining about it being a pen. I was pointing out that it ended up being counter-productive when he got booted in the face due to his dive and had to be taken off (though in fairness Bully Wee Villa did point out he might be coming off anyway) and they missed it anyway.

Edited by Jambomo

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Red for using fucking simple as. One step away from the moronic “simples”. 

Anyway, as mentioned above, I wasn’t complaining about it being a pen. I was pointing out that it ended up being counter-productive when he got booted in the face due to his dive and had to be taken off (though in fairness Bully Wee Villa did point out he might be coming off anyway) and they missed it anyway.

Well, no. You were moaning about him diving, which he didn’t, he just went to ground easily which you have to do to get the decision. In the end it didn’t end up in a goal but it wasn’t counter-productive as it resulted in them having a much better chance of scoring a goal than it would have if he stayed on his feet.

7 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Well, no. You were moaning about him diving, which he didn’t, he just went to ground easily which you have to do to get the decision. In the end it didn’t end up in a goal but it wasn’t counter-productive as it resulted in them having a much better chance of scoring a goal than it would have if he stayed on his feet.

He did dive. The pull back was a pen itself, but he exaggerated the contact by diving onto the ground. You can’t really be arguing that it was better the guy got taken off with a facial injury, because it meant they had a chance to score they they didn’t take? 

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

He did dive. The pull back was a pen itself, but he exaggerated the contact by diving onto the ground. You can’t really be arguing that it was better the guy got taken off with a facial injury, because it meant they had a chance to score they they didn’t take? 

He didn’t know he was going to get a boot to the face when he went down. He went down to win a penalty as that gives you a much better chance to score, it doesn’t make it counter-productive just because they missed. Granted it is unlucky that he ended up with the injury but I don’t think that was the reason he went off.

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
12 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:
How do people love this Carragher and Neville stuff? It's just two utter dullards whining every Monday night.

^^^ prefers 'Keano' and Souness "telling it like it is".

i actually don't mind any of them, far better than most of the BBC or BT wheels out.

16 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

David Moyes gets a lot of stick but he’s a solid #Barclays upper mid-table manager.

When you look at what Manchester United have fucked about with since he left, you wonder if they'd have been better just sticking with Moyes all this time. Doubt they'd be any worse off.

35 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

When you look at what Manchester United have fucked about with since he left, you wonder if they'd have been better just sticking with Moyes all this time. Doubt they'd be any worse off.

no, just no.   still seen as the worst post fergie

Edited by Gus Setsniffer

1 minute ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

no, just no.   still seen as the worst post fergie

I don't dispute that Man Utd fans think he's shite, it doesn't mean they are right though. His win percentage as gaffer is very slightly better than van Gaal's and isn't terribly worse than either Mourinho or Ole. If they'd stuck with Moyes they'd probably have more stability than they do now and probably wouldn't be performing much worse. I get that fan pressure wouldn't have allowed it at the time but still feel Moyes wasn't as bad as everyone made out. Clearly problems at Man Utd that go beyond the manager.

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I don't dispute that Man Utd fans think he's shite, it doesn't mean they are right though. His win percentage as gaffer is very slightly better than van Gaal's and isn't terribly worse than either Mourinho or Ole. If they'd stuck with Moyes they'd probably have more stability than they do now and probably wouldn't be performing much worse. I get that fan pressure wouldn't have allowed it at the time but still feel Moyes wasn't as bad as everyone made out. Clearly problems at Man Utd that go beyond the manager.

took over the champions {by 11 pts} of england and finish 7th, said live on tv, ''we aspire to be like city'' , said similar about Liverpool, he's just a midtable mindset manager, United would've been in real trouble had they kept him, signings Ferguson had worked on, he fucked off because he's a clueless c**t at the top level.

3 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

took over the champions {by 11 pts} of england and finish 7th, said live on tv, ''we aspire to be like city'' , said similar about Liverpool, he's just a midtable mindset manager, United would've been in real trouble had they kept him, signings Ferguson had worked on, he fucked off because he's a clueless c**t at the top level.

His West Ham team are fifth lol.

The Moonster is totally right, Moyes was very hard done by at Man Utd, and if he was given the backing Van Gaal and Mourinho got he might still be there.

7 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

His West Ham team are fifth lol.

The Moonster is totally right, Moyes was very hard done by at Man Utd, and if he was given the backing Van Gaal and Mourinho got he might still be there.

its the 1st of December   and he got the backing, Ferguson has worked on Thiago Alcantara before he jack it, it was a good as done, Cesc Fabregas started grumbling for a new improved contract at Barca, and the dumb c**t thought he had a chance of signing him, ended up with the big Toilet Brush, he got far longer than he should've at United.

Edited by Gus Setsniffer

1 hour ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

its the 1st of December   and he got the backing, Ferguson has worked on Thiago Alcantara before he jack it, it was a good as done, Cesc Fabregas started grumbling for a new improved contract at Barca, and the dumb c**t thought he had a chance of signing him, ended up with the big Toilet Brush, he got far longer than he should've at United.

Nah that's pish mate.  He got one signing, Fellaini, in the last hour of the transfer window.  Then in January they got him one more, Mata.  That's it.  

Van Gaal and Mourinho got hundreds of millions. You're just talking shite.

4 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Nah that's pish mate.  He got one signing, Fellaini, in the last hour of the transfer window.  Then in January they got him one more, Mata.  That's it.  

Van Gaal and Mourinho got hundreds of millions. You're just talking shite.

i don't think this is a conversation for you, you seem way out of your depth in this particular discussion., maybe you were still at school back then, i don't know, what i do know, is you sound pretty clueless

10 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's not a word

He does have a great record, 11 years at Everton with an average league position of 5th or something is outstanding.  I think people forget that.

7th

17th

4th

11th

6th

5th

5th

8th

7th

7th

6th

yes, that looks an outstanding record with a 5th place average, stop pulling stats from you arse, ya knob.