EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

43 minutes ago, red23 said:

Yeah, they aren't Hearts.

3 minutes ago, red23 said:

whoever this beast is Hearts will be excited to hear the name of their next signing.

Good luck on your third go mate 

Apparently, it could also be Fabian Delph. He's also a 31 year old Everton player and Sigurdsson's wife has taken to social media to say Gylfi hasn't been arrested.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Apparently, it could also be Fabian Delph. He's also a 31 year old Everton player and Sigurdsson's wife has taken to social media to say Gylfi hasn't been arrested.

I have read that his wife deleted her Instagram account.

31 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have read that his wife deleted her Instagram account.

She might do that anyway - will get a lot of abuse either way. I feel really sorry for whomever is actually innocent from Siguardsson and Delph, they’ll be getting a lot of underserved shit right now.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

The arrest, according to scuttlebutt, was on Friday.   Delph played on Saturday.  Sigurdsson.... nowhere to be seen in the match day squad.  

25 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

She might do that anyway - will get a lot of abuse either way. I feel really sorry for whomever is actually innocent from Siguardsson and Delph, they’ll be getting a lot of underserved shit right now.

Yeah I suppose you’re right - it’s got to be Siguardsson though as these sources will be relentless in getting to the bottom of it ASAP. I get the feeling it’s much more serious than Leigh Griffiths dirty messages anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Well that's one way of confirming who it is without naming him outright, isn't it? 

He’s been named in overseas media anyway, but aye it’s a bit “we can’t name him for legal reasons, but his name rhymes with…” 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Liverpool starting pre season games with Karius in the goals and Ben Davies and James Milner in the back four. 

lol. 

Allison Becker probably not back in training yet, putting Davies in the shop window and just cos James Milner?