EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Impatient for this game to end so we can get back to the real drama. 

Geoff Shreeves is a shoe in for the pullitzer prize for his harrowing account of what it was like being on the front line at Old Trafford. 

19 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Sky are making this sound like the storming of the Bastille. It doesn’t look that bad.

What's quite interesting is how they aren't really condemning it, but could you imagine if this had happened in Scotland ?

I'm thinking we'd be hearing and reading the following,

"disgraceful scenes", "shocking", "laughing stock of World football", A complete embarrassment", "what are the police doing", "serious repercussions" etc, etc, etc.

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

What's quite interesting is how they aren't really condemning it, but could you imagine if this had happened in Scotland ?

"disgraceful scenes", "shocking", "laughing stock of World football", A complete embarrassment", "what are the police doing", "serious repercussions" etc, etc, etc.

I was just thinking that. They are completely defending them and whilst I don’t think it’s that serious - I doesn’t look especially violent or extreme, if that were up here or even one of the smaller teams in England, they would be getting ripped to shreds. 

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I was just thinking that. They are completely defending them and whilst I don’t think it’s that serious - I doesn’t look especially violent or extreme, if that were up here or even one of the smaller teams in England, they would be getting ripped to shreds. 

The ned stoating about with the can of lager on the pitch was particularly entertaining.

8 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Imagine this had have been Millwall ? Basically saying it’s ok because it’s Man Utd !!

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Imagine this had have been Millwall ? Basically saying it’s ok because it’s Man Utd !!

Yes, we all know the situation with the ownership and that their fans aren't overjoyed, however breaking into your own stadium, carrying flares and cans of lager, trying to start a fight with stewards etc is the work of the local neds and has absolutely nothing to do with the normal "concerned" fan. 

The fact that SKY are defending this behaviour is frankly shocking !!

10 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Neville's "man of the people" act is getting a bit fucking tedious tbh. 

Though I do prefer it to Souness and Keane’s miserable old c***s act. 

Edited by Jambomo

20 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Yes, we all know the situation with the ownership and that their fans aren't overjoyed, however breaking into your own stadium, carrying flares and cans of lager, trying to start a fight with stewards etc is the work of the local neds and has absolutely nothing to do with the normal "concerned" fan. 

The fact that SKY are defending this behaviour is frankly shocking !!

It couldn’t be there fans who go to games as they’d have to travel miles as they aren’t from Manchester !!

28 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Sky and people like Carragher and Neville have stoked this for weeks now so they can hardly start condemning them without looking like hypocrites. Well, more hypocritical than they already do for taking the Sky money and bleating about the moneymen ruining the game.

14 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Neville's "man of the people" act is getting a bit fucking tedious tbh. 

Watching Souness getting down and kissing the feet of the Glazers was funny though.

7 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

How did they actually get into the ground  ?

Did a steward open a gate or what ?

Aye, there’s a picture on Twitter of them basically letting them in.