EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

3 minutes ago, David W said:

The second Everton goal was a cracker. The second Tottenham goal was an absolute shambles, albeit a good finish.

Everton and Spurs are basically just the same team now eh? A high profile manager. A few big name, high profile players blended with some “meh”. Spend a bit. Should do more, but don’t.

Edited by 8MileBU

Everton and Spurs are basically just the same team now eh? A high profile manager. A few big name, high profile players blended with some “meh”. Spend a bit. Should do more, but don’t.
There's far more quality in the spurs team i reckon.

Kane is miles ahead of any other striker in England, and son is fantastic. They've also got some great experienced defenders and a better keeper.

It's just james rodriguez that's a superstar for Everton.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

There's far more quality in the spurs team i reckon.

Kane is miles ahead of any other striker in England, and son is fantastic. They've also got some great experienced defenders and a better keeper.

It's just james rodriguez that's a superstar for Everton.

What? You don’t rate Tom Davis or Alex Iwobi? 🤯

I would agree with regards to Kane and Son but I’m just looking at both clubs without highlighting any individuals. This season Spurs and Everton are very “meh!”

Fabianski throwing it into the net now ha ha. If you didn't know they were in the chase for top 4/6 you would say they were throwing this game for a bet!

Edited by jagfox BLM

22 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Buzzing for Newcastle to stink out the Premier League for another season and Chelsea and Liverpool to make the CL again.

YeH, I want West Ham to win this, would like to see someone different in the Champion's league for a change. 

There's always always something inherently satisfying about another Newcastle collapse. Just a shame St James's wasn't packed to the gunnels with the local yokels!

1 minute ago, jagfox BLM said:

There's always always something inherently satisfying about another Newcastle collapse. Just a shame St James's wasn't packed to the gunnels with the local yokels!

MOTD isnt the same without a close up of thousands of Newcastle fans leaving early tbh.