EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

16 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I completely forgot they signed him. Must have been injured for most of the season. 

I was under the impression he was only signed because he'd qualify for the homegrown rule. If that's not the case it was a bewildering signing. 

Shocking decision. Border line yellow. How can you account for where you're leg is going to hit when you go for a ball. There was no intent there and not reckless.Mariner is a fud.
I'd say its certainly a yellow. Personally not looking for it to be more than that but its not a hugely surprising VAR call, where the benefit of multiple slow mo angles made it a loom like a pretty reckless challenge.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:
Shocking decision. Border line yellow. How can you account for where you're leg is going to hit when you go for a ball. There was no intent there and not reckless.Mariner is a fud.

I'd say its certainly a yellow. Personally not looking for it to be more than that but its not a hugely surprising VAR call, where the benefit of multiple slow mo angles made it a loom like a pretty reckless challenge.

Agree on the yellow but games fucked if that's a red. To make matters worse those two fuds Lescot and Ferdinand agreed it's a red. Those two would have been sent off every week.

Surely if you put the ball through someone's legs (as Rafinha just did to Fernandingo) then you get chokeslammed, it's a free kick? 

Yes, Fernandingo can't get out the way but that's not Rafinha's problem. 

Edit :   Fernandingo is an amazing autocorrect. :lol:

Edited by Mr. Alli